Rogue RP | Serious RP | NoPixel Inspired | Custom Framework | Housing | Custom Clothing, Cars, & Scripts | Hiring LSPD/EMS/DOJ/Mechanic/PDM/Staff | Streamer Friendly | Optimized |

logobackpng

Rogue RP is a new roleplay server looking to grow and build a strong community. With a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and a focus on roleplay and fun, Rogue RP is the next place to call home. With various custom vehicles, scripts, and clothing, you can truly be whoever you want to be. Run a drug empire, protect and serve, or own legitimate businesses, the world is yours to conquer. We are inspired by NoPixel and have a realistic economy. We are also actively seeking new LSPD/EMS/DOJ/Mechanic/PDM/Staff. Striving for constant improvement, we push updates regularly to add new features and optimization.

IP: cfx.re/join/q8vpg6
Discord: https://discord.gg/ySVtYjNk2S

What do we offer?

• Friendly Community
  • Active Staff
  • Streamer Friendly
  • Gangs
  • Custom Vehicles
  • Custom Clothing
  • Custom Scripts
  • Weapon Crafting (Black Market)
  • Job Crafting
  • Drug System
  • House Robberies
  • Fishing
  • Civilian Jobs
  • Whitelisted Jobs
  • Monthly Giveaways
  • Third Eye

3 Likes

I really liked my time on this server, there weren’t many people on but the owner was and I had a nice RP sesh with him. He was a very nice and understanding person. I would recommend anyone interested in being an EMS/Police to apply now before this server gets HUGE. I can not wait to play on the server tomorrow. Bed time for me goodnight!!

1 Like

With custom scripts and great optimization, Rogue RP is sizing up to be a huge community. LSPD and other white-listed jobs will be filling up soon so make sure to join and become a part of the server.

1 Like

Very new to the RP scene, but I had a great experience on Rogue. The owner and the community guided me through most of my problems and were very helpful. The server is very optimized and I’ve had no problems yet.

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

b |_| mp

1 Like

bump!

Siplon#7667 - add me if you want to merge servers

bump :slight_smile:

server looks amazing already very promising

1 Like

the staff is very helpful and are always listening to suggestions, overall it’s looking good

1 Like

Great server to play on enjoy it very much and enjoy the friendliness of the server.

1 Like

server is getting even better everyday

bumping

This server is my new home for FiveM, friendly staff, active community and constantly being updated! I love it! Come check it out

Bump!

bumping