East Coast RP | Active Staff | Troll Free Semi Public | Custom Scripts | Custom Liveries

ECRP was founded in 2022 as a place of relaxation and fun.

As each department takes inspiration from Polk County and the greater Florida region, EC5PD aims to provide a quality and relaxed FiveM RP experience on a semi whitelisted server.

What does that mean you might ask? Anyone can join, but we whitelist to filter out trolls. If you are looking for a community focused on RP and storylines, then look no farther!

16+ age limit
Hiring CoC (application only)!
Custom CAD
Multiple Active Developers
**No recording / social medial limitations
High quality custom made assets and liveries
Dedicated stable leadership

Our Joining Process!

Just join the discord and get your TX Admin whitelist today!

Look’s interesting.
Good Luck

[Also fix your Discord invite link. :slight_smile:]

Thank you. Will do.

I joined the discord it looks it need more Work to it witch I can help with. If you want help.

Good luck!!

New server updates to EUP, Fire, And added a new SO Fleet! along with much more to come

Another new server update coming in soon new pillbox hill interior, adding a new set of fire liverys!

SAHP has been swapped out for SASP which means new uniforms and vehicles:

Welcome to Liberty City! We now have weekly GTA IV patrols as well as getting a working K-9 script in.

We are now one of the few communities to utilize dynamic speech using VOIP. This enhances immersion as you hear things as your character would. This is the only server I’ve seen with 3D voice and audio so come check it out today!

New Tesla for Community Alternative Policing

BCSO Just got a new fleet!

We have recently updated a few assets in the server such as a couple new leo vehicles! aswell as a new website and some improvements to the discord such as a discord bot. We are still recruiting members for Fire, LEO, Civ and Communications feel free to apply at :

New custom made character and twitter name script. Dynamic, useful and only found on IG.

https://gyazo.com/f88afb2b1ab7ae894ea4d36efcc2dab7…

New PD liveries!

We’ve now got a bodycam script that activates whenever you draw your weapon or turn it on for Law Enforcement! We’ve also got a McDonalds if you’re hungry!

New helicopter script!

New working stretcher script!

We now have spike strips! Did I mention new formals?

Vehicle push script is now in! As well as a brand new sheriff’s office!