šŸ’° Robberies Creator [ESX/QBCore] - in-game heists creation menu without server restart

Hey
anyway to make for qb core, allow players to rob business through (QB-MANAGEMENT)
that will be awesome and i would buy it instantly ! but also have cooldowns & checks if any worker/player is online for that business, that way they cant rob unlesss theres like 2/3 workers of that business online?

if thats possible and added, im your next buyer haha

1 Like

Wonderful

I use all of Jaksamā€™s stuff. Its top notch.

One suggesion for this particular script however. It would be great to see some tool chest props or vehicle props for a garage heist. I tried to manipulate this and add public markers from the Jobs Creator, didnā€™t work out, I tried using the farming creator to help out and maybe make the car I added a farm location but there is no cooldown on that spot. The best idea would be to just add tool chest props or player defined props the way we have the gold trays and diamonds. This would really add to the possibilities.

In either caseā€¦ amazing work! Keep it up!

Suggestion:
More checkbox options for gas_mask : keep the mask on without a timer and remove it when using the item again.

Thank you everyone for the kind words :grin:

Door Creator IS required if you want this to function correctly , other wise the suggestion from the creator is to ā€¦ Give the rewards first then have the guards spawn and attack them. Screenshots of support offered.

ā€œJust a random complaint* without any reasonā€ ā€¦ Sir I gave the reason for asking for Support , I was not complaining.

Very much regret having purchased his other scripts now.

4 Likes

What is the point of starting with the reward and having it trigger the guards? Guards should be able to be the first step. Makes sense that guards protect the reward, not that they pop out of the ground after youā€™ve gotten the rewardā€¦

1 Like

The script is designed to create advanced heists, not basic heists with 2 steps

Also, itā€™s completely no sense using guards in the first stage, considering that they will shoot to anyone who walks close to them, thatā€™s the simple reason why guards are supposed to be used in later stages

Update 2.7

• Added fix for overflow caused when too many heists steps were appearing
  • Removed the chance to use ā€œlethal gasā€ and ā€œguardsā€ in the first stage of an heist
  • Added various debug outputs, useful in case of issues when interacting with steps

So, I do agree having guards at first stage would be cool and allā€¦ IE: walk into bank, guards are calmā€¦ pull out and shoot gun, guards get mad.

HOWEVER! I do see jaksams reasoning for not doing thisā€¦ and believe me, him and I have had our differences of opinions over scripts too.

The problem I think Jak sees, or at least what would end up happening - is major ped pooling issues. youd have peds spawned across the whole map per each robbery you have, just idle running the script which is bad for cpu usage and all sorts of other things.

2 Likes

Hi, thank you!

I would like to add that for lethal gas and guards, it wouldnā€™t be possible to use them as the only step of a stage either, because they do not trigger the ā€œnext stageā€ without any other step

First of all, i dont have any idea why you Mention Doors Creator requirement.
Its not a new information, its stated in the First Post

It says:
grafik

Same goes for the Shop:

And for your ā€œRewards before Guardsā€

As Jaksam already told you, the Robbery Creator is for Advanced Heists. And an example how having the Reward before Guards makes sense:

(This Example maybe requires Doors Creator or a Script to open the Vault Door of Pacific Bank)

• The Robbers make their Way to the Vault Room
  • They Grab the Rewards in there
  • After Grabbing the Reward, the Guards Spawn outside of the Vault Room (in that floor or in the Mainhall) to prevent the Robbers from Escaping.

As you can see, it can make sense to have the Reward before the Guards.

For your Screenshots, Jaksam told you that you cant have Guards as first Step and instead of accepting that you started grabbing another support thread from a guy with a different issue (that wasnt even similar to yours) and you started to insult Jaksam.

And as you can tell from my first screenshots, Jaksam never made it a secret that you need Doors Creator for door related Features (Hacking, Lockpicking, Thermal Charge)

So atleast in my opinion your screenshots are ā€œrandom complaints without any Reasonā€

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see a variable or box for attempts, allowing for the player to try more than once if they fail, so itā€™s a little more forgiving

make the robbery script be able to do stores like tills and jewellery as then all in one script would be ace

Bro this looks amazing i consider if it was job whitelisted if you can do central bank robbery or npv mugg!

Hello, Iā€™m happy you like it

Usually in serious servers, cops follow RP and donā€™t randomly steal something if that is what you mean

cant you update it to work with target and make the notification not like the online ?

2 Likes

Hello, what notifications are you referring to?

1 Like

does this script make a files which contains the scripts i have made every one individual , or i have to run this script to make it work ,
i have a local server and a server i want to test and create the scripts on my local server and then move the created scripts to my server ???