💰 Robberies Creator [ESX/QBCore] - in-game heists creation menu without server restart

put the aggressive convoy driver

Another suggestion:

If a player is recognized by the door script, as able to enter… it doesn’t show them the robbery interact. Keep running into issues where players trigger a robbery when just trying to open the door (cause they are close to eachother).

what about notifications ?

1 Like

Hello, what notification?

for when cargo robberies start

1 Like

Hi
Suggest adding a way to link doors, so if you lockpick on door it will also trigger next stage. Now If more that one door is set up you need to lockpick all before next stage trigger.

Think that might add more realism as just having one route is not.

But an awesome script :grinning:

1 Like

this a good scripts very simple and easy for the user. I like to suggest that we can add npc armed and the change the item for to open the vehicle, for exampel stokade open with item c4 and other vehicle con lockpick, other with drill this will be configurated. thanks for all jaksam1074. regards from a happy customer

1 Like

There aren’t, the cargo is in the map with a blip

The “optional” checkbox is made just for that

1 Like

Animations and methods to create the robbery could be added to the jewelry store, it would be the only thing missing, I have tested it and it is fantastic, and I have eliminated several robbery scripts by replacing them with this script, greatly improving the performance of the server. Thanks a lot

1 Like

I’m happy to hear you like the script :grin:

With me, the safe doors do not open automatically. Can anyone help?

Suggestion

1. The option to add more goons to the truck heists. At the moment it is a bit easy with just one NPC and he doesn’t react or have a gun to retaliate.
1 Like

Is there someone that use this on QB ? What is your opinion.

I consider to buy it but got banned from his D.C and don’t want to buy script that has issue on QB (because I know I don’t get unbanned and my support limit to cfx forum)

1 Like

Hello, the script doesn’t have any known issue with QBCore as far as I know, should work fine :100:

1 Like

yes would love this.

What our Merryweather (glorified security guards) are doing in our server is killing the driver at the spawn point - then driving the truck themselves, along with their own player convoy… its honestly a lot of fun for both them and our criminal players…

BUT when they arnt on or dont do that and its just the NPC… its sometimes lifeless only having the driver.

Suggestion

As one gentleman in your discord asked “Question about the robberies , Is it possible create a jewelrry robbery where they smash the glass? and pick which animations are played”

I would take this as a chance to convert this question into a suggestion :smile:

Update 2.4

• For newer ESX versions, the script will automatically use the export instead of the trigger event
  • Now it’s possible to change the refresh shared object seconds time in sh_integrations.lua
  • Now it’s possible to disable the refresh shared object each X seconds in sh_integrations.lua

hi, this are compatinle with qs inventory?

2 Likes

I don’t see why not, so yes :ok_hand:

If we purchase one of these scripts or bundles we get full, unrestricted access to the source files correct? Your prices are extremely high for something that’s obfuscated or encrypted.