Rexus' Roleplay | LOOKING FOR DEV | CarCulture|

[ UPDATE 4/17/2021 ]
I am looking for a developer who can create a custom script for my FiveM server that’s highly based on “Car Culture.” The script has to function as so:
Be aware that I’m not too positive on limitations so let me know!
The script has to be locked to “Job or group” so I can set people to that specified position meaning If they are a Mechanic they are the only ones who can Modify the vehicles to upgrade,change colors,tune,etc etc. I want there to be additions though like body kits to cars that can have them, additional “handling” transmission tunes, speed tunes. To add to this if it can be completed I’d want there to be car lifts or something of that sort so it gives realism that the “Mechanics” are in fact working on the vehicles.
My budget for this is $80 But price is negotiable, just let me know.
Discord: ChickenWaffle#0001
[ 4/17/21 ]

Greetings Server Owners, and wandering eyes…
I’m here today looking for a Developer or Helper who can help me build my (already running server) project to the way that I would want it & make it come out nice and clean for others to enjoy.
I’m aware that there is already “drift” themed servers but I’d want to merge roleplay with car culture, cars being one of the main themes of the whole project.

I don’t fully know how to maintain FiveM in terms of the setting up portion, but I’m willing to learn alongside those who are willing to join up with me and create a fantastic roleplay experience.
Let me know down below if you’re interested or you can contact me on discord: ChickenWaffle#0001

What is up party people!?
Hope you’re all having a good day cause I know I am. Today I am asking for Developer(s) to assist me in creating a Serious RolePlay Server to not only have a “work of my own” type deal to enjoy but also for the community to be able to have a home of their own.
What I ask of you and I won’t take half written applications so if you think about doin it half done, might as well turn back;

• Ability to build up custom scripts from scratch
  • Knowledge in configuring back-end type work to the server
  • Able to perform server maintenance updates
  • Knows how to install custom MLOS/Vehicles
  • At least 18yrs+ of age
  • English Speaking

I am mainly looking for a Long Term developer to stick with the project, but I will accept part time developers under certain conditions upon receiving your applications.

To submit an application add ChickenWaffle#0001 on discord and send in your background experience, and previous work related projects.

You will be paid well!!

Bump, serious Inquiries

Bumpeeeeee