This update applies to both FiveM and RedM. A summary of changes follows:
FIND_RESOURCE_KVPon the client no longer strips the incorrect prefix length.
- The ‘quit’ button is no longer ignored for the first few seconds after opening the main menu.
chatscript will no longer be able to enqueue excessive
onClientResourceStartevents which could lead to a slow first frame.
- A few internal code cleanup/bug fixes that should have no significant effect have been made/implemented.
- FiveM: Support game build
2612. This build is functionally equivalent to
2545, except it adds around 20 more slots for DLC clothing packs.
- FiveM: The game now correctly tries to reload when trying to load a
replayEditorfrom the console.
- FiveM: Reload
vehicle_paint_ramps.#tdafter DLC loading, so this can now be loaded from user content (b2372+) to enable chameleon paint.
- FiveM: Fix an issue where the game would refuse to launch or show UI if “ReShade” was installed as 'd3d9.dll".
- FiveM: Add delta downloads to allow switching from game build 2612 to lower builds without redownloading
- RedM: Ignore FiveM servers in the server list, so tag counts are correct now.