Reverse Proxy on Server List

When setting up a server to work with a reverse proxy, the server listing remains cfx.re/join/987zyx even when the convars implicitly (i assume) say otherwise. I think that this might’ve been a bug when transferring from IPs on the server list to cfx.re on the server list. Because of this issue, you cant join a server from the server list/history if they’re using a remote proxy.

Here’s my server.cfg proxy settings:

With these settings, on the server list it’ll still be

Maybe it’s something I’m doing wrong, or maybe it’s an issue as I thought.

Yes, that’s correct. The server listing never points to the actual URL, as cfx.re/join/... is not the actual URL of a server even with the default proxy, but just a user-friendly display ID.

Not related. Server list uses connectEndPoints in the heartbeat request, what it displays is entirely unrelated.

Quite possibly is. I’m not sure where you even got half of these convars as they seem very much incomplete.

The setup has been tested and working fine with the formal proxy configuration on Kubernetes, whatever you’re doing seems to be very much different from that.

However, due to your history with abuse of the project and blatant ToS violations, we are using our right to refuse service to you here, so this topic is getting closed, your forum account banned and you’re going to have to solve the rest yourself.

User has shown blatant ToS violations in the past and present, should not be allowed on the project whatsoever.

Just to show some courtesy, your server ended up with empty connectEndPoints probably as the server list override is meant for direct HTTPS on port 443:

"connectEndPoints": [

],

… as returned in https://servers-frontend.fivem.net/api/servers/single/8lkykb