Returning former RPer looking for mature server

Former LEO and community head looking for a good mature RP server to join. Miss the RP but have limited time due to work but would like to find a good place to hang out. Please let me know.

Hey there, sounds like you would fit in well in Blaine County Life. I’ll just link the forum topic so you can check it out for yourself.

check hybridrpc.com if ur interested

Thank you for the response. I will definitely check you all out when I get home from work this evening. Will try to jump on discord as well.

Hey there!

We recently launched our community and it has already gained a lot of mature, respectful and honest players. Our community is focused on growth and expansion while still providing a top of the line server for maturity and advanced RP. We would love to have someone of your background to be part of the community!

Feel free to check us out for more info and maybe even come have a chat with one of the staff for more info! We offer a well balanced website, discord and Teamspeak to the community.

http://www.entropiagaming.com

Minimal requirements for activity, mature members & admins, age limit for law enforcement is 15, same for staff. Overall a nice community experience.

Mature? That’s my last name…what did I just say? Whatever…we are looking for mature, serious, players for our first patrol.

Feel free to join our discord or add me personally!
discord.gg/6X64KKy
Shelton M.#9653

Join Whitelisted Server Countryside https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/21513-blaine-county-sheriff-uniforms-lore-friendly-based-on-el-paso-county-co/

Hey Metal! You can visit us at the Nevada State Roleplay community! We try to offer our players the most realistic experience possible when they join us.

Built from the ground up, we average about 15-25 players on a good day and are always welcoming newer players! NVSRP isn’t just your ordinary FiveM Roleplay Community. Respect, Responsibility, and Commitment are our Core Values that we live by and enact every single day. We consistently strive to create a fun-filled, custom featured, enduring, people-centered culture that drives our ambition to become the most progressive and innovative Community in the gaming industry while enriching the lives of both our staff members and players.

You can find out more information about us by visiting our official Server Bazaar thread or by visiting our website at https://www.nevadastaterp.net.

Server IP Address: fivem.nevadastaterp.net or 66.70.170.136:30120
Discord: https://discord.gg/3y49VwC
Teamspeak: ts3.nevadastaterp.net

Some Screenshots

Code 3 Gaming

PS4 | Xbox 1 | PC

Welcome

XBOX & PS4:

Tired of being pushed around and bullied? Want the A-team? Why not forget the fairy tales and look for something real. Call Code 3 Gaming. ( I am DirectorHappy. I am the leader of Code 3 Gaming. ) We are a “police crew”. The purpose of my crew is simple. We protect the welfare of other players in the online community. Want our help? We seek out low ranking players and protect them from continuous killing in all lobbies. Not lower ranking but still need some backup? Well here is a little bit about us. Our motto is While we breathe we shall defend. We are a crew that ranks up, makes money, helps people, and protects the public. We are a friendly group until hostile action is taken, then we are not afraid to take action. So again I ask, want the A-team? They ain’t got nothing on us. Did you ever see the A-team help you get money? You had to pay the A-Team, we make you money as well as protect you. Bruce Wayne can’t even hold a flame to us. We can teach Batman a thing or two. So you’re not interested in acquiring our help you say? What’s that, you want to join us? Here’s how. Simply message one of the members of the recruitment team.(Stated Below) In the message let them know you want to join and why you would like to join us. Someone will invite you into one of our games. The procedure after this is drawn out but it’s for a reason. You will play with us for a few days. (Normally 2-4 days) After that time if you decide you still want to be with us we will sit down and all talk about how the past few days has gone and where you can improve. If we feel like you will be a good match you will be invited to the recruit crew. (LSPD) This is just so you can learn our rules and regulations after a few weeks we will reevaluate you and we will go from there. We hope to hear from you soon!

PC - FiveM

Server: Code3Gaming

Tired of failed roleplay, corrupt management and leadership, and cookie cutter servers (DOJRP look alikes)? Looking for a mature server? Want story based roleplay? Well look no further. We are Code 3 Gaming. ( I am Director Happy, Leader/ Owner of Code 3 Gaming. ) The purpose of my community on Fivem is to bring quality roleplay while trying to make a difference in the world. All law enforcement, medical, and fire personnel are hand picked by staff to help ensure this goal. We have plenty of opportunities for promotion within the community. Let me tell you a little bit about us as a community. Our motto is While we breathe we shall defend. We believe that through gaming we can make life a little bit more bearable. We know life is rough sometimes we are just trying to make the world a better place to exist. We are a friendly and respectful group until we have to be “not so friendly”. You think you have these same goals in mind? You think you got what it takes to make a difference in the world for the better? Want to join us? Here’s how. Simply message one of the members of the recruitment team. (Stated Below) In the message let them know you want to join and why you would like to join us. Someone will set up an interview with you and send you the applications to join. The rest is pretty common protocol for communities, interviews, talking etc. We hope to hear from you soon!

Over All Community

Code 3 Gaming

Discord: https://discord.gg/utN7KjV

( I am Director Happy, Leader/ Owner of Code 3 Gaming. ) Here at Code 3 Gaming we believe that we can make the world a better place through gaming. We treat people with respect and dignity. We believe in standing up for the little guy. We fight against bullies and injustice. We are a very accepting community. We treat our community members like family as much as we can. In doing so we like to cover a wide variety of games and consoles. At the moment we cover Xbox One, Ps4, Mobile Gaming, and PC on a wide array of games to include GTA V, FiveM, Siege, Dead By Daylight, Ark, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, and so much more. Interested in joining our family? Here is how, Simply message one of the members of the recruitment team. (Stated Below) In the message let them know you want to join and why you would like to join us. We will get you set up with an interview, and the applications to join. We hope to hear from you soon!

Recruitment Team

Director Happy - Community Owner - DirectorHappy#0082
Officer Otonashi - Community CoLeader - OfficerOtonashi#0107

Eagle - Xbox Director - EagleLight​:video_game::heavy_check_mark::yin_yang:#5417
Death Orc - Xbox Assistant - xDeathOrc#1672

Kobra - Recruiter - DGCxKOBRA#0026

Best Regards,

(Insert Recruiter name)

Community Representative

Code 3 Gaming

( in partnership with)

The Organization

If your still looking, our server is Canada based and has 2 devs who have a combined coding experience of 30+ years. The head dev worked for DOJ, Arma III life and had a offer to dev for NoPixel. Come check us out https://discord.gg/sXtV7yX

You know you always have a home with us buddy! https://discord.gg/xF9NsKT

Welcome to San Andreas Island
Visit our Website
Join our Discord
We are an adult 18+ Community, our average member age is 20-40yo.
FX Hybrid Server Operation: We have amazing.pretty much anything people could dream of as far as fivem assets (Custom MLO’s, Skinning, Packs, Models, Custom Scripts). We will not settle on anything but the best quality products. Smooth stable 32slot Server - Menu Based.

-We are currently seeking administrative members and persons on the civilian side of the operation to form a unique experience for our visitors. Areas of interest would be Media Personnel (Weazel News Team, Coast Guard, Judges, Lawyers, Mayor and Governor. These job roles are strictly whitelisted.

-Also interviewing Fire/EMS Department Heads

Candidates should:

• Be 18 years or older.
  • Have a strong desire to build a community.
    *Have a clear and articulate vision for unique server success.
    *Not be stereotypical Five M Brainwashed into one way thinking.

We hire people into positions based on standards and requirements versus time on a server.
Candidates should:

Visit our Website
Join our Discord

Visit our Website: www.sanandreasisland.com
Contact us on discord: San Andreas Island RP