Resource time warningg

%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA

Can I clean it up or do it so that only the administrator sees it?

1 Like

You should fix this xdoors resource.

It can not be fixed. This cycle synchronizes the closed / open doors on the server between clients. It comes out of the heavy load, but it was conceived. I worked for him for a very long time, but now I have to get him out of one alert?

How to remove this warning…

By fixing the resource that’s causing it.

What if i dont want to fix somethink that works just fine for me? Its not the solution.
I just want to disable this.

Then you’ll have to put up with it /shrug

You can’t disable it and if this warning shows up it clearly isn’t just fine.

thats so dumb…why not logging this issues in an logfile or something? why do you need to spam the monitor for every user? why not some function somewhere in the options to turn “debugging off” or something?!

not every server NEEDS absolute perfect performance and maybe wants to decide for himself if he wants to use a script that causes fps drops or latency issues?!

the “normal” player doesnt have any understanding for notifications like this, he only gets annoyed and that for nothing.

pleeeease change this, its not useful this way -.-

1 Like

It is very much so useful this way. Time and time again members of various communities come both here on the Forums and to the Discord bitching about FPS loss, blaming the Collective and when informed that it’s often times caused by the resources used by the server they don’t want to believe it. Therefore, this gives them, the end client the information to contact the developers of their server they’re so near and dear to and make them fix their shit resources.

1 Like

the “normal” player doesnt have any understanding for notifications like this, he only gets annoyed and that for nothing.

But you as a server owner should be able to read the message and take out and fix what needs to be fixed. your logic is defiable and makes no sense ??

1 Like

then why not logging this issues somewhere or bring some option for the enduser to disable it?
we have some scripts that needs some more resources then other scripts, but we have 60+ FPS and no desyncs and everyone is happy how it is…

the only annoying thing is this “error message” that informs everbody of an issue that really isnt an issue for anyone… so… why not bring an “opt-out” option for this?

why doesnt my logic make sense?
the issues that this notifications informs about, are all scripts that are running on the server.
if they create an performance issue or something else, im the only one who could fix this, not my users. so it doesnt make sense that they always get this messages… they only need them, if they really encouter something that really is an problem, and if they do, they could turn your notficationstuff on and inform me about it… this would be fine… but without any possible to opt-out its not userfriendly…

sry for my bad english, im trying my best…

1 Like

So, if I’m understanding your logic correctly you want to be able to disable this until you pile on enough shit that it causes a noticeable issue rather then being proactive and in essence making your server & scripts more efficient?

2 Likes

So, if I’m understanding your logic correctly you want to be able to disable this until you pile on enough shit that it causes a noticeable issue rather then being proactive and in essence making your server & scripts more efficient?

Goteem

not every script that causes your notification function to send an message creates a real problem on the server.
even some basic stuff like “playernames” resource produces your notifications (on other servers, not mine) and thats not the fault of the server owner then.

where is the problem to provide an opt-out function (client-options) for the enduser OR logging the issues in an logfile instead of showing an notification on the screen?

not every script is self-scripted, alot of them are created by the community and shared and some script, maybe very old scripts, arent working perfect and causing this stuff. YES. BUT: we dont have issues with them, they just use more time and maybe latency and stuff, but aslong as the users and players dont have an issue with it because nobody could see or feel any not-wanted stuff, why showing then this nervwrecking notifications!?

whats wrong with an opt-out option?

1 Like

everything.

cannot believe why youre so nailed down to this stuff… admins trying to fix issues caused by fivem scripts too and getting contacted by users even when they are already working on something… you cannot just remove an resource on an roleplayserver… wtf… that would cause alot of problems instantly, other then the issues that causing your notifications…

but im out here. dumb, absolute unproductive discussion.

Thats why you fix it

yet, the server owner can just, say, remove it temporarily and wait for a fix, or just say ‘yeah, we know, we’re waiting for a fix’

you however can say ‘we’re working on it’ to your users, that’s also an option, you know

Show this message for all players - stupid idea. For example - I install on clear server clear esx, and what I see? “esx is taking 5ms (or -11.6 FPS @ 60 Hz)”. Not nice.

Many resources working with coords, many entitis (FindNextPed) and etc. From normal 120-150 FPS on many servers we have 50-60 FPS, its NORMAL for fivem.

2 Likes