Resource Time warning

No… it dont tell me anything… Even when i look in the console.

So you’re telling me that it shows up bottom right but doesn’t say anything in it? Can you screenshot that then.

1 Like

That is not a default resource if I recall correctly… therefore, you’ll have to go through and check the script. It looks like you got that from ZAP, you may be able to reach out to them if that resource came from them.

1 Like

Right. But like it dosnt tell me anything when i open the log or anything really. And actually im trying to sign into there website and it wont let me… So maybe something on there end…

It’s not going to be anything on FiveM’s end nor will it be anything really on ZAP’s end aside from updating that file. You can do this too, commonly these warnings are tossed from an abundance of Citizen.CreateThreads… if you were handy with coding you could probably fix it yourself.

2 Likes

Hmm okay, well thanks for the help.

All i have to say is RIP the Community. Yes they are somewhat easy to fix. But for those that don’t want to fix the issue are going to complain to server owners & server owners are just going to them to its not our fault blame FiveM for that message. Then their back at square 1 with another issue of people complaining on FiveM when the do something to hurt the Community.

When the message says to blame the server owners, maybe the server owners are indeed to blame in the long term.

Its not the Server Owners Faults. It is if they are using Custom Scripts that they made. However if its a Script like Mello-Trainer or something of ESX its not the server owners fault at all. Its the Person who made the script. Why take out a Script that is working just fine. I understand that if it pops up then yes the person who made the script should fix the issue but there should be a way to disable the message. Its annoying to see it popup non stop for the little things.

1 Like

I have the same issue atm.I thought its my fault since I edited some scripts but I had old server backup and I ran the old server and got the same error so there is something going on with these scripts or its FiveM issue???Any ideas anyone?Untitled

instead we’re blaming you muppets for the screen real-estate loss. “Time Resource Gate”

1 Like

fivem introduced it, take the credit for your work please.

2 Likes

Can an you remove this or a feature to disable notifications maybe send notifications to the console instead

1 Like

I would much prefer it to put it in the Console/log. Since i check my Console/log everyday for any problems.

1 Like

Technical support topics are not the place to complain about x feature. :lock: