Resource Time Warning - after FiveM update

Hello everyone, after another yesterday’s update FiveM started a Resource Time Warning. I have checked each of my resources, disconnected and reconnected over and over, but it doesn’t work! The day before the update, everything was fine on the same build. That’s horrible! The warning window flies to the full screen, can I somehow solve it?

Heeelp!!

After viewing the forum, I noticed that many people have the same problem, are the developers going to fix it?
I repeat that I didn’t change anything before the update, I have a powerful computer.

This is not a problem. This is something that the developer of that server must resolve. If you are the developer of that server, please take some time to use the resmon to review which resources are causing an issue and then rectify them.

If you’re unsure how to do that, please visit this post by a community member which should aide you. This is not going to be removed any time in the near future to my knowledge.

Closing as related topic was closed due to heated arguments. This is closed to avoid that. Read an “FiveM dev” reply in there