Resource memory usage doesn't get update

Hello guys.
I’m not sure if my problem is really bug or not, but first I asked it in discord and nobody answered me.
So I decided to describe my issue here (and excuse me if it’s not the right place to describe my issue)

So, I have a problem with memory usage in resource monitor. I’m using NativeUI for one of my resources and it takes some memory to render that menu (from 4MB to ~10MB) and when I close that menu, the memory usage number will stuck on the last number! For example if memory usage is 9MB and it’s going higher to 9.5MB and then I close that menu, the memory usage number will freeze on 9.5MB number and doesn’t change anymore (until I open that menu again)

Every process will stop after I close that menu and everything in resource monitor like CPU msec, Time % and that process line will back to normal but memory usage doesn’t change anymore.

I recorded simple video that will show you what I mean:

Closing a menu is not stopping a resource.

The memory usage does ‘get update’, but it remains high as your resource either doesn’t trigger garbage collection or it has a living reference still so isn’t pending GC either.

Invalid bug report as it’s not a bug.