[Resource] Bahamas_Mamas by Lete

Hello guys! I show you this new MLO. In addition to adding a new map to a new area with little movement, this package also contains errors repaired from the official interior of the Bahamas.

Installation:

1. Un-rar
2. start bahamas
3. Enjoy

Preview:

Download:
Bahamas_lete.rar (8.7 MB)

:pushpin: REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER KIND OF MAP IN OFFICIAL BAHAMAS POSSIBLE YOU WILL ERROR LOAD. RECOMMENDING LEAVE THIS ONLY! :warning:

5 Likes

Great Job— Could you make a map with peds inside ? Love it

2 Likes

hi, i would like to ask, what are the files if i just want the original bahamas?

1 Like

If you could change the sign to say east bc that is the east side of the city :slight_smile:

1 Like

The pack consists of everything … I would not recommend separating it…

1 Like

Mm that maybe lag a lot

1 Like

The doors are missing :slight_smile: https://gyazo.com/b737724308efd69c63a405f69c813d22

Anyone found my doors? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you have any other maps loading it in that place or in the place of the addon? And you checked that all the files are okay?

1 Like

Found the problems. Its another building (taxi) Do you know a way how this problem can be fixed so i can use both off them?

1 Like

Hi bro the concern of the doors and invisible wall comes from the mapping Church present at the following link the screen : https://prnt.sc/r2j84m
is it possible that someone who knows 3ds can edit the collision file to open the Church entry to us on the collision file present in your mapping please i don’t know how to do it unfortunately

2 Likes

nice xp

So after some testing we noticed that players will randomly be invisible when entering. When you change camera angles etc you can see them for a but then they go invis again. Not sure if you can fix it but thought i would let you know

Use interiorproxies.

When entering here, there is no door, which means the problem is from you
:pushpin: REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER KIND OF MAP IN OFFICIAL BAHAMAS POSSIBLE YOU WILL ERROR LOAD. RECOMMENDING LEAVE THIS ONLY! :warning: