Reshade causing problems/crash

Just a notice, Reshade it self is causing a crash with the latest version.
everything is up to date here.

Any one knows if VisualM or some other ENB graphics modification for FiveM is working? its no fun playing in default, i am spoiled.
if u give me a heads up on that or any information it will be much appreciated.

Nevermind i have all my goodies working!
More information here Project429 (Redux for FiveM)

The previous reshade release seems to work fine, no crash no errors and can be found here.

Can any one tell me were i can post details of my upcomming mod, it seems to be flagged for posting in the wrong category… i dont get it…

If its a release of some sort it belongs in releases not in tech support or feature request.

It is just footage of the mod, and a little bit of information, i cant give away exact details because i am programming it, a popular dutch streamer is going to stream it when its done… its based on a game mode this group has invented… its called CromoTag Hunting game… but ofcourse it will be better then the original… it already is. with a few suprises.

Actually there will be two game modes… i am working on another game mode for a long time aswell, but i got stuck on doing the handling mod, i have build the first handling.meta / C# sharp handling mod, and let me tell u, it is no lie that this mod is better then Grand tourismo and Forza 4 when u add replacement textures and my VisualM modification.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.