Requesting Yachts

According to game data, it’s possible to have upto 36 yachts in a single session(12 locations * 3 yachts per location) but sadly there is almost no docs explaining how to request even one.

I was wondering if anyone has a clue.
BTW I’m talking about player oqned yachts, not the one from singleplayer missions or the carrier from online heists.

I would take a look at this [RELEASE] v2: Fix holes in the map (up to After Hours)

Nope, yachts are on his to-do list.

Ummm, actually no. I use it and the yacht is there. It’s even in the code it’s there. Not sure what “to-do” list you are looking at as I don’t see anywhere it says yachts are not available.

read.
the IPLs you are using are from the heist/singleplayer yachts, not the ones I’m looking for

I suggest you not be rude. The yachts that are being loaded are the ones you are looking for. If you don’t want to accept that and be rude then so be it.

Maybe if you were so adamant about being wrong I wouldn’t have to continue telling you read my post.
These are the yachts you’re talking about. They are not player-owned, and they cannot be moved.

These are the ones I mean, these have 12 different IPL locations. There are no documentation on their names or IPL data which is why I made this thread.

Not wrong. Use it on my sever and works fine. I’ve read your post but you continuing being rude is not going to help you in the long run.