[REQUEST] Ragdoll transmition

[EN] first of all I want to apologize because my english is bad

hello it’s been several days that I’m looking for a ragdoll that transmits players into players, ie who I ragdoll and I fall on another player this is going to fall automatically without that there is no need to press any key, this is done automatically

I would be greatly grateful to the person who will provide me this little jewelry that gives us great pleasure.
Thanks, have a good day

[FR] Bonjour cela fais plusieurs jours que je suis a la recherche d’un ragdoll qui ce transmet de joueurs en joueurs , c’est a dire qui ci je ragdoll et que je tombe sur un autre joueur celui ci va ce mettre a tombe automatiquement sans qu’il n’est a appuyer sur aucune touche , ceci ce fais automatiquement

je serais grandement reconnaissant a la personne qui me fournira ce petit bijoux qui nous donne grandement plaisire .

Merci bonne journée

Having a bit of trouble interpreting what you’re asking for but maybe this?

thank you for your answer, this is difficult to understand when we do not speak the same language

what I’m looking for is an improved version of ragdoll, that is to say that I fall on another player, this player will fall too

sure, like falling off a building and landing on them?

not exactly, it’s like pushing a player to make it fall, all that by using the ragdoll function

like dominos? when a ragdoll player (A) bumps into another player (B) then you want (B) to ragdoll as well?

I don’t think I’ve seen a script like that on the forums yet but it’s probably possible.

yes exactly like dominoes, your definition of the scene is much better than mine
I’ve already seen it in server RP, aptly designed internally their server hoping for a share, thanks anyway for your help

Like ktackle? Cant link it now as im on a phone but sewrch on the forum/ github and you will find it.

[Release] Tackle System this?

This is not a feature request, this is a resource request. Since that’s the case, I have moved it to Resource Development & Modding : Discussion.

1 Like

thank you very much @Matthew5 this is exactly what I have been looking for for several days

1 Like