[REQUEST] Police Dirt Bike

I want a Non-ELS Police Dirt Bike, whether it has BCSO/LSPD/SAHP on it, or maybe all those as liveries? idk but ik the FiveM community can make it happen, so if u can do this i will forever love you. Thanks <3

you could create your own from these?

Buy ZModeler3 and make it your self :slight_smile: You just need a base model of a dirt bike, and than just attach some lights, done.

Been looking for a non-els Sanchez or BF400 for a while now with no luck.

2 Likes

I found this one but the download link does not include the BF400 only the Hakucho is there

if anyone has a different link for this one, I would be grateful

unfortunately not a FiveM resource. I had looked at this one myself.

what do you mean not a FiveM Resource?

I mean there is no fxmanifest.lua included from what I saw when I downloaded it initially…

I can whip one up for you if you would like?

1 Like

absolutely - I’ve been looking for the same thing as OP

fxmanifest.lua (503 Bytes)
There you go, Make sure it is in the Folder not Stream and don’t have a data folder, If you have carcols or vehicle layouts, Just uncomment them!

1 Like

That was fast! I should learn how to do this myself one day, but thank you! I’m sure this will help others also :slight_smile:

There are many tutorials!,
Have a look at this
:+1:

that is not a problem - the problem is that I only found the Hakucho police bike in there and not the BF400 that was shown in the previews

x2 true!!

Hello how i can make the cbx 500x xml file for playing in Five M i mean police lights dont workin on my five m server