[Request] Permanent Player ID script for Roleplay

Hey there.

So i was wondering if someone could help me for I am looking for a Script on Custom Framework (not ESX)
for a FiveM Roleplay server that assigns a player with a permanent ID making use of MySQL or similar.

I wonder if i could find such script as i would need it to allow the chiefs of the whitelisted jobs to add or remove people from the whitelisted jobs even while they are offline without having to go into the configs.
but i think i need this script of permanent ID’s to make this a possibility.

So if someone could be so kind to help me out here for such script that would be nice…
but explaining as well on how to enable the wished intension for the script to make it work would be beyond amazing.

If you are making a custom framework then you’d know how to do this so you aren’t making a custom framework. You are most likely patching multiple resources together and hoping for the best.

Implement your jobs and a table of users and then work on whitelisting

Well we are using custom Framework but i am asking for a friend of mine who is the owner but currently cant access his PC sins his PC died so i write this msg for him (should have said that i suppose)
for when he gets his PC working again.
(im a staff on that server so thats why ask for him)

and he said hes doing with Custom Framework.
but he also said he does not know how to.

our short talk over Discord by phone:

[IMP] Shadow Wing [205th] Today at 11:31 AM Mike can we get permanent IDs linked to a person that it permanently remains his ID?

Mike2165 Today at 12:30 PM Is technically not possible unfortunately nice idea but not possible

Almost anything is possible. I doubt he is really using a custom framework otherwise he would know this.

It’s certainly possible, but IMO not worth the hassle - too much effort for an extremely minor QoL thing. Why not just give them the job when they’re online? They do need some form of training or supervision, too, don’t they?

Well that is true but we also would like to be able to fire police officers even while they are offline.
without the need to dig into configs.
for when they broke some rules.
but if you have a otehr idea that might work we are all ears

I mean, the “standard” esx_society has logic you can borrow for that - it basically keeps an employee list that you can display in a UI. It’s a fairly complex system though, but I dont think it gets much lighter than that