[REQUEST] Deleting Vehicles With Marker

Details
Hi! This topic is a request to anyone who knows how to create a marker (an interaction blip that you move into the circle and can interact by pressing a set button), that can delete a vehicle, when E, for example, is pressed.

Backstory
What I mean by this is, esx_policejob is giving me some problems, so I am finding alternative ways to do the things that I have trouble with regarding the police job. I have implemented a resource in which cops can get out vehicles from a standalone menu. They are able to spawn them in, but currently, there is no one to get rid of the vehicle that has been spawned in. Meaning, that a staff member would have to “dv” it, for it to disappear. I would like to put in an interaction marker, in which officers can drive over whilst inside the vehicle, press E, and the vehicle deletes.

If anyone knows how or could help me with a resource that does this, please let me know. Thank you very much, everyone!

Hey, I don’t know if you still need this but recently I release a script that deletes the vehicle once the player is in the circle. The circle is only shown while in a vehicle and is visible to everyone. You can edit it all you want. Here is the link to it: GitHub - Its-Scru/Dv-Circle: Circle to Delete your vehicle