[REQUEST]Crafting

i was wondering if there is any crafting script to allow 2 way crafting, so i want to craft still together but also want to be able to craft that item back

or allow for crafting of multiples,

say for instance 5 becomes 1 i want to make that 1 back to 5

This: [Release][ESX] Crafting System

but it lacks of variety of shops to do the crafting , and it lacks of permissions and item whitelist (you can craft every item you config in the same shop…ideal for red zone)

yeh this is the one i was trying, but cant seem to get it to figure out how to output multiples from singles, i can make say an ounce of weed from 4 quarter ounces, but i cant get it to go from 1 ounce back to 4 quarters, every suggestion on the crafting page itself hasnt worked in for me, not sure what im doing wrong

Have you tried:

["weed_pooch,1"] = { --or whatever the item is you need 
		{item = "weed", quantity = 4 }, --or whatever the item is you NEED to craft the main
	},

["weed,4"] = { --or whatever the item is you need 
		{item = "weed_pooch", quantity = 1 }, --or whatever the item is you NEED to craft the main
	},

Remember to look for the fix for the quantity craft here

Quantity fix for salty_crafting

2 Likes

i think so, not sure if i tried “weed”,4 or “weed,4” but ive changed configs now and shall try it out :smiley: thanks for helping me :smiley:

1 Like

Dont worry, its nice that someone helps another soul on this “if you dont know, figure it out or ask on the main post and wait for EVER to the creator to respond”

Bye!