šŸ‘¾ renzu_multicharacter - Player Multicharacters [ESX/QBCORE]

Iā€™m having an issue with only some people (it seems tied to PC because if they use the same account on another pc it will work for awhile).

The issue is it once you put in your name, gender, locaility and story and hit create, I select spawn point (using renzu spawn). and it just dumps the person at the airport without any character creation. IT doesnā€™t happen to everybody or on every pc, but once it DOES happen it seems to never go away.

Steps taken thus far:
Clear server cache
Remove fivem and re-install

Getting this error

and this

do configure

Config.skin

Im new to this so I am not sure what youre wanting me to do lol

1 Like

any idea on how one could fix this sir?

Framework/Line 24: local license = ESX.GetIdentifier(source)

Server/Main Line 9: TriggerClientEvent(ā€˜servercallbackā€™,source,name,callbacks[name] (source,ā€¦))

whats your esx version?

how i check that, i cant seem to find the version number

Hi, I need help with the multicharacter. I have followed all steps and when I tried to choose the character I want, it wonā€™t let me load

Renzu, Your script causing me to crash could u update it please

Hi Renzuā€¦ I just have to first say ive tried a few of your scripts and they are quite amazing! Im having a common issue that i have noticed with a few people on here and have not found any solution. When trying to register a new character it just freezes the game and no new entrys are created in my database. I have no idea whats causing thisā€¦ ive tried different versions of esx identity and that wasnt itā€¦ so im not sure if its a multicharacter thing or what else it could beā€¦ I also dont get any errors in the console and im using esx legacy. Any help will be highly appreciated because i have been searching and cant find the answersā€¦ :frowning:

I found out whats causing this if anyone gets this problem. It was due to an extra field in my user section of my sql, so i deleted it and it fixed itself. :exploding_head:

Hi First of all , greatjob ,
i will post a gyzo so you can see my error ,

last qeustion when i greate a character hopw can i let them spawn inside there apartament ?

what causes this error?

esx version

probably this

some state bag name are being used in other entity like object,vehicle.

It tells me the same thingā€¦ I replaced the lines of code that you sent but it indicates the same error. It does not affect the functionality of the player. It connects and does everything perfectly without affecting the gameplay but when it connects to the server, that one time it throws the error.

can you share which lines it throws the error?

Sure.

thank for the line.
its seems the player does not have identifier statebag (probably race condition when player is trying to login)

its fixed in latest commit

1 Like