πŸ”₯ renzu_jobs - Job Manage | Gang Manage| Boss, Crafting, Shop, Garage, VehicleShop ,Armory. Job Creator

Has anyone done PD Mechanic and EMS plugins yet? Please SHARE for all unknolage and lazy people

I am getting this error when trying to access the f6 menu in any job beside police.(mechanic jobs and gang jobs) I have tried everything I can think of but cant seem to figure it out, if possible could I get some help with this?

And truly thank you for this amazing release Renzu!

Its the current known bug or error if job does not have a configured interaction from config.

1 Like

Alright so I need to set up the interaction in the config for the jobs, I had actually thought that as well and tried to do it already but I must be doing something wrong. The thing is even the preconfigured mechanic job also gives this error so im stumped as to what to try, any ideas? Sorry if im a bother at all and thank you for your time.

the preconfigure is just a sample.
events is not existing.

read the issues page marked as documentation.
i have created a small guide how to make interaction

1 Like

Okay thank you, reading over it now!

So can I go into the police job and mechanic scripts I was using and use the interactions from those?

yes or migrate them completely to plugins folder
so 1 resource for jobs and events.

1 Like

Okay I think im starting to get it, should I add it to the existing folders located in plugins or make a new folder for the interactions? And sorry for the noob questions im still learning <3.

if you are competetive even a newbie you can try migrate them to plugins folder

or you can just use the esx_police job for example

and use the events there.

i just suggest disabling the other function like garage, boss action etc… if you are not gonna use it

when creating a file

plugins/police/cl_police.lua and sv_police.lua

so fxmanifest will read them as a new luas

1 Like

I am planning on using both the garage and boss functions. Okay so basically I need to make sure that all the listed interactions have functions for them listed in the plugins folder rite?
And for mechanic would it look something like, plugins/mechanic/cl_mechanic.lua and sv_mechanic.lua?

yea your correct,

1 Like

Okay awesome I am going to give it my best and try to get it rite, and thank you so much for the help it really means a lot! And again thank you for all the amazing contributions you have made, I am using quite a few of your scripts and all your work is amazing, you are an extremely talented developer and we are lucky to have you in the fivem community! <3

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful job script incredibly good work.

possible to implement this for addon Sociecty?

No unfortunately, i did this for my city to avoid using esx society and addonaccounts.

Feel free to modify the script and adapt to esx society logic

Thank you, I understand.
I still have a few questions of understanding.

1. i have installed the contextual-menu from you and also the attached interactions (β€œplugins”) but when i change something at Keybind(config.) the whole thing is only reachable with F6 furthermore nothing happens when i press for example Check ID, the menu closes nothing happens. (also no error message)
  2. config.esx_menu = false , should activate your Contextual menu with me this does not happen unfortunately how exactly it activates? where is the trigger of this menu?
  3. wardrobe, I have skinchanger but when I press wardrobe nothing happens, the blip disappears comes back after a few seconds.
  4. garage, when I park a vehicle it works at first after a few seconds but it appears again in the garage but it shows me that this vehicle is parked.

would be happy if you could answer the questions :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot

best regards

The interaction logic is the same with target script logic. The only difference is this is interactable via keybinds. F6.

What you can see in plugins folder is barely sample.

You need to setup events name in config at interaction.

Either you use plugins folder to install luas there or use other script events eg. Police job script events.

1 Like

with the Keybinds I meant that one can change these nevertheless or? all the same which I enter F6 remains.
In summary, these are all just examples, you have to add a function so that the F6 menu works, do I understand this correctly?

How is that with the garage? [4]

In your example contextual menu the whole thing looks clearly different in how far does that trigger? (icon on the player)

Thanke a lot

best regards

Anyone had this problem and have a quick fix for it, This is what i get when i try to promote or deposit cash into the job.

1 Like
config.Jobs[xPlayer.job.name].grade[xPlayer.job.grade]['access'].gradechange

ex.

Configure the Permissions (ex. if your max job grade is 12, add

[10] = {
                access = {fire = true, withdraw = true, deposit = true, gradechange = true, givebonus = true, salarychange = true},
            },
[11] = {
                access = {fire = true, withdraw = true, deposit = true, gradechange = true, givebonus = true, salarychange = true},
            },
[12] = {
            },
1 Like