Renzu_customs - Unique and Advanced Mechanic Tuning | Lscustom | Lscustoms

If you select custom turbo option but then re-select default option it set the price negative effectively adding money to the job account, you can add money infinitely this way.

Custom tire option once making a selection upon re-selecting default option the payment cost goes negative effectively adding money to the job account, you can add money infinitely this way.

If you chose extra option and then select the fist 105 mod it makes no visual change but continuously adds cost to the payment invoice, every time you click it adds more cost.

Also once you select pay and view the final invoice, the price for each modification is displayed as 15000 even when the actual cost of that mod is more or less. But the final cost you pay is correct with the amount that it should be.

Anyone know why on QBCORE, when restart server, no blips nothing?, After restarting script everything is back to normal ? ?

Config

First off just wanted to say amazing job! Very fluent and well off workings script with excellent add-ons for more immersion and usage. But one issue I have come across is that when I pull in vehicles such as law enforcement, etc and try to toggle extra’s I get one singular extra option and when I toggle it, it toggles EVERY
Example below

Hey Renz, Love your scrips man, especially this one. works well with addon cars, but i was wondering if you can add the Left and Right wing option in the next update, because some cars use that function. like widebody archs and stuff like that. and also support for addon wheels if possible.

yo sup i get an error that i cant fix anyone got a solution for that im a beginner dont hate if its an ez fix

this happens every time i try to open the upgrade menu, no menu appears

Same , I get the same error as well .

as usual a wonderful working script by renzu!

stunning quallity, works pretty much out of the box and free!

man you could sell these!
thanks for such a great release once again! even tho im very late :stuck_out_tongue:

hello everyone, i need help or someone explain to me how to convert it into my qb-garage standard

• Eksporty SetVehicleProp (setter)
  exports.renzu_customs:SetVehicleProp(vehicle, props) = Save Current Vehicle Props (You need this in your current garage to save and restore custom upgrades (turbo,engine,tires)
  • Eksporty GetVehicleProperties (getter)
  exports.renzu_customs:GetVehicleProperties(vehicle) -- return Current Vehicle Props Similar to ESX GAME VEHICLE PROPS (but this return custom upgrades)
  • Eksporty GetVehicleEngine (getter)
  exports.renzu_customs:GetVehicleEngine(vehicle) = return current Vehicle Custom Engine
  • Eksport GetVehicleTurbo (getter)
  exports.renzu_customs:GetVehicleTurbo(vehicle) = return current Vehicle Turbo Upgrade
  • Eksport SetVehicleTurbo (setter)
  exports.renzu_customs:SetVehicleTurbo(vehicle, turbo) = Change Custom Vehicle Turbo Upgrade (entity, (Sports,Street,Racing,Default))
  • Eksporty SetVehicleEngine (setter)
  exports.renzu_customs:SetVehicleEngine(vehicle, engine) = Change Custom Vehicle Engine Upgrade (entity, (adder,elegy,fmj,Default))
  • SetVehicleHandlingSpec Exports (setter)
  exports.renzu_customs:SetVehicleHandlingSpec(vehicle,model) = Change Current Vehicle Handling (or Copy Other Vehicle Model Handling) (model can be hash or modelname)

Do the Turbo, Engine, and Handling exports work with Loaf Garage?

i get this error and i tried to fix it. but it’s not working.

Did you get an answer on this or get this fixed, having the same issue now.

Unfortunately not

Hello Can you Help Me Im Stuck in the upgrade menu you can see my Cursor but i cant move

Bro , i cant select the extras i want in the cars , i have only 1 option , is put all extras or non , is any config i can change that ?

Good night, when I apply an engine improvement, for example, in a car, there is no difference from what it could be?

@Renzuzu like your scripts. If you could make a shop for the shops in general and the Ammu Nation Shop, that would be really nice.

Is it possible to support you in your development somehow (with donations or something)?

hey all first off love renzu resources there awesome …ive recently moved from esx to qbcore .im using renzu garages works great i just installed the latest version of renzu customs and getting this error …
Screenshot - 19914b5c615db9a86a8454ae9c43a13e - Gyazo any idea what im doing wrong btw i imported the sql to database … thnx in advance

2 Likes

whats a “Eksporty”?