Renzu_customs - Unique and Advanced Mechanic Tuning | Lscustom | Lscustoms

Let me know in message what time you available ill enter again in your city :blush:

Hey for some reason no matter what I change. The custom paint always default to $10,000. How can I change that to $0?

Currently the price is in js file
You could change it there

i am now getting this error

Hey Renzu, I’m having an issue on QBCore where the script shows that its running after a server restart but there are no blips or markers. I have to restart the script while in-game to get it to show markers and blips again.

send me the file need to edit for exports ill do it for you.

@JustRhy
your problem sounds like a old version.
make sure your downloading only from My Github.

I reverted to an older version because I had an even bigger issue with the newer version. I would get this error every time I’d try and enter the menu

SOLVED - I had framework set as ‘QBCore’ in the config instead of ‘QBCORE’

1 Like

the old and newer version uses TriggerServerCallback_

the one you have is from non github and edited.
anyway glad you fixed it

I’ve only ever downloaded all versions via your github. It was the version prior which I had already downloaded and thought to try

1 Like

i dm you but haven’t gotten a responce

But you send me a empty rar.
Ill check again

i sent a new one

nice work :slight_smile: i want to know. this custom work on 1.1 ? OLD esx

Amazing work best support best mech job better then the paid ones.

1 Like

nice done. is working with 1.1 old version .

but i dont use renzu job. and i want to use esx_society. i try to modify the server files but not working… but i think can be greatfull to share the solution here if anyone found it.

i just want to use the account of mechanic job.

1 Like

If you know how to modify files and insert esx society
You can do it in server.lua

If you want you can open a github issue ill help you setup it

ok i do it.

i do what you say… more than 22h ago :stuck_out_tongue: if you can help me to get this working with esx society and not with renzu-job can be really cool… because i love this work. and i want to use it on my server :heart:

1 Like

it would be perfect if it had the /tunning command for admins

1 Like

When adding and removing certain items over and over, it keeps adding the price on.