Renzu_customs - Unique and Advanced Mechanic Tuning | Lscustom | Lscustoms

Edit your Current garage and apply the Custom Exports for Setter and Getter of Vehicle Properties
or use https://github.com/renzuzu/renzu_garage and set the use renzu_customs via config.

Bru , can is anyway to change the camera in customs ? here’s why

sometimes the part you want to edit is pointing other diretion , if we have a free cam we can change the point of view was really cool .

its already planned and already suggest in github,
im just busy at the moment :smiley: i will update all request asap.

Ok ty sir , keep it up with the good work ! ^^

2 Likes

i have a smal issue if i install custom turbo, after restarting the server its gone.

@Raily_Wolfsky
has been asked too many times.

Edit your Current garage and apply the Custom Exports for Setter and Getter of Vehicle Properties
or use https://github.com/renzuzu/renzu_garage and set the use renzu_customs via config.

Im sorry than i over read it

1 Like

How do i add custom engine sounds to the config? i tried adding a addon car with the custom engine sound, but it doesn’t work.

not possible now, only local vehicles.

if you want to use custom engine specs and sounds

use this my another resource
item based engine.

2 Likes

Hello Renzu, sorry to bother you with this, I would like to know where you are with the dyno script? Thank you in advance for your response

i dont have continues progress on dyno script yet.
since i dont have a map to test with.

First, you keep putting out SOLID STUFF!!!

No matter what, I get “not enough money.” Even after changing discount for mechanic to 1 on all possible places. Any suggestions?

to add I have it locked down to JUST mechanic being able to access menus, but when I have the ^job permission^ set to true it somehow causes what I mentioned at the top of the post.

Is the renzu_jobs config is true?

No it is not. Does it specify just by job name?’

even after enabling that, it still does the same

what exactly you are trying? discounts is not meant to be used as a FREE Feature.

Try this redownload the Script from Github.
and use it as default config first.

1 Like

Ah, the option for 1.0 == 100% is on there. I figured it would be a decent workaround for not using renzu jobs and not having it come out of the mechanics personal cash.

whats your doing should be work. i just tried 100% discount it works. (assuming your using latest update)
make sure to Config.EnableDiscount is true

1 Like

Ill try reinstalling fresh too, just in case. I appreciate your replies!

excuse me. we have 6 and 7 LVL engines (chip) , can I somehow block their installation in your tuning?

Are you asking if it can have conflicts in other tuning script?

Its depend but mostly yes,

This script use handling edits for custom engine.