Renowned RP | 18+ | Streamer Friendly | Hiring Department Heads | Active Staff | Player Owned Businesses!

Renowned RP We are a whitelisted FiveM roleplay server where we believe that RP matters! We are new server that is looking for new and experienced players to come enjoy the world that we have built; Players who are looking for a place to call home who are will to take on this journey with us! The type of roleplay we wish to have in the server is one that is serious, but not so much that it stifles roleplay. After all, we are all here, on FiveM, to find entertainment and to enjoy ourselves and roleplay should be just that! We are looking for players who understand that! Players who stay in character, create scenarios, and enjoy doing things in RP that are both entertaining for themselves and others alike!

About Our Server And Community:

• Utilizes QBCore Framework, while on a dedicated server, runs like a dream!

• Easy to use, customizable controls!

• 200+ custom cars from the FiveM communities best 3D Developers!

• 70+ MLOs from the FiveM communities best 3D Developers to help facilitate good RP!

• Housing anywhere on the map and the ability to decorate as you see fit!

• Applications for BCSO, LSPD, SAST and EMS open!

• Business opportunities for players!

• Gangs, motorcycle clubs or other organizations welcome in the server!

• Lots of non-whitelisted jobs to choose from and explore!

• Hidden activities throughout the server to keep players engaged and entertained!

• A professional staff team who is available when you need them!

Discord: Renowned RP

Come join us today!
Below are some photos from the community as well as some things that can be found around the city!
Enjoy!

4 Likes

We have Business’s available as well as gang hideouts, we need these filled! I know this is what people look for, so what’s stopping you?

1 Like

This server has a lot of potential. I highly recommend checking it out! There is a lot of room to grow no matter what path your character decides to go down!

2 Likes

This is the best server I’ve been apart of! Everyone was so welcoming and extremely helpful. The rp is one of the best I’ve encountered and frankly the funniest ever. This server has so many opportunities for your characters and a lot of new business opportunities.

2 Likes

Great Server Come Join Best server ever

1 Like