Renditions of Reality - RoR RP || New Server || 18+ || Custom Jobs, Cars, Props, Drugs, Clothing & More!

Wonderful City!! Since ive been on fivem this city has destroyed any other city ive been a part of. So much to do and so many great people! Cone join us for tons of fun.

1 Like

Wonderful city with lots of great people. Always willing to help out be it with answering questions or fixing a mess up. For my first experience with any zip code i really got the best. Thank you for making my experience great.

1 Like

Listen ive been apart of many cities ranging from PMA to Sunrise. This city is full of things to do. Hell you can even race in gocarts! Come on nowbthis city will blow your mind on how amazying their RP is. Full of life and things to do , dont regret making the decisions to make this my forever home :heart:

1 Like

Fantastic staff, everyone works very hard to make the server the best, lots of good people and they have some great custom gangs

2 Likes

Just to put it plainly, I FREAKIN LOVE THIS COMMUNITY! There is already SO much to do between bowling, gokart racing, laser tag to more in depth stories between characters. The owner and devs are CONSTANTLY looking at suggestions, listening to the community and taking what the community WANTS to heart to make it the best for the community. Bunch of player ran businesses…you have to get a CDL to buy a truck. Aircraft is coming soon with a player ran business so people will be able to buy helicopters/planes. The opportunity to create the story you want is endless. Why are you still reading this? Go ahead and join the freakin community!

3 Likes

I legit love this server. it’s very fun and the ones who run it are very friendly. Very attentive and handles things quickly. There’s so much job opps, activities to have fun, and I have never seen a drive in theater anywhere else I been to. This place is my number one and only. So come on over to visit! I can’t wait to meet more people <3

New Guns in City

• P320 X Five Custom
  • Desert Eagle L5
  • Glock 45
  • STI DVC 2011
  • Benelli M2
  • PP-19
  • G36/G36C
  • RPK-16
  • CTSFO MCX
  • MK18
    Each gun has a plethora of attachments too…

Now available in city, either by crafting, black-market or by job!

A true review of renditions of reality,

This server offers a very easy to learn economy, as all things money doesn’t come easy, but the city offers a lot of things that make your money worth it, including crypto, this server has amazing RP, a friendly staff team, friendly players, a true immersion in to what RP should be,

As someone who started with nothing you are quick to learn about getting a normal job, gets the money rolling but def not the limit,

There is lots of activity like jobs, from mining gems and making jewelry to fishing, to working with one of the city’s “associations” to earn your rank in a criminal empire,

You can also go blue collar and earn a Emergency services job,

Or work for the courts as a judge as mentioned,

This server is 10/10, Flows good, stable play time, not full of resources that need a power house of a computer to use allowing new players to come along as well!

I strongly suggest checking it out

1 Like

One of the funniest quick shorts we have, courtesy of Hawk!

Look, I get it. Who really reads these things. But stop for a second and just trust me.

RoR city is the place to go. Arent you sick of admins or owners not caring about you or your RP. They do, They care about every single person who enters the server and they try to make it fun for new people.

City is well put together, Trust me. Ive been to the huge servers that constantly bug out. This place has a constant flow of real role players. Atlease check it out. What could it hurt?

Love this city. -hawk

1 Like

Updates1

Updates from 7/28/22

• Recycle stations now have a DJ booth to help pass the time and it not be so quiet!
  • New heist in city which involves trying to stop a semi-truck and trailer hauling expensive cars. Best bet, the driver and his crew are armed to the teeth - so this won’t be an easy feat. Steal the cars, keep them in good condition, and earn some money.
  • Main crafting has expanded. Weapon attachment crafting has been expanded.
  • Discord appearance overhaul & re-organization.
  • New drug in city: Heroin! This has 10 ingredients and 2 steps of cooking, and sells for a high price.
  • New clothing items for males and females.
  • Marlowe Vineyard has opened!
  • Some items on the Lucky Wheel have changed for a more user friendly experience!

Sometimes you just have to have fun!

Here’s some shenanigans at PlasmaTRON!

Check out some of our best memories, moments and captures! <3

Super fun server! Been around for a while and it’s always something to do :two_hearts::two_hearts: you ain’t be disappointed! The staff is always attentive! And listens to suggestions! —Pinkie

1 Like

Really is the best city around. Trust me, im a doctor.

1 Like

This is by far the best Server I have ever joined. The people, in general, are amazing, very friendly, professional, and a great staff team. If you haven’t given this server a try you’re missing out!

1 Like

Here’s a cool pic snapped by one of our community members, catching a participant in mid-drift from our Police sponsored event!

This man right here is one of the reasons i fell into the RP scene hard, been around since may/june and already have 10 days plus in city.

1 Like

Glad to have you around bro, people like you only make the community stronger

1 Like