Rendering/LOD Issue. Consistency + Multiple Servers

Hello. I have noticed a bug with LOD’s appearing on roads, buildings and hillsides when an HD model should be rendered instead. I am on build 2699 and this issue seems to be replicating on multiple servers with different assets. (These servers all being build 2699) However the affected areas remain to be the same. The affected areas are:

Arcadius Business Center
Entrance to the union depository from the Arcadius
The fence opposite the side of the union depository from the Arcadius
The hillside below the quartz center towards the university.

Always these areas start to only render LOD’s first. And only affect parts of the asset. But it gets worse

After some time, interior MLO’s regardless of the creator it was made from refuses to render. Leaving nothing but a hallow building. After waiting a bit longer, it can lead to client crashes. Roads, Hills and just about anything around only renders LOD’s. And this can happen anywhere.

My client is on canary + the artifacts on my server at least are only a few days old (Tried many diff. artifacts with no change in results)

Below is an imgur album:

I feel like this issue is similar to the topic below and the other topics mentioned in it.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/texture-loss-streaming-bug-on-los-santos-highway-b2189-build/2494610

*Extended texture budget is turned up (This does not even feel close to a “streaming is not great” issue