Remove this thanks

what are you using for this?
Devtools isnt really cutting it for me atm

I have the same issue with one of the doors on Mission Row PD. One of them works correctly but the other door stays locked.

I donā€™t have any issues beside this so far.

Best Regards,
Nikwitz

Iā€™ve applied a fix for frozen doors such as this.

1 Like

You deserve more likes, thank you for the optimized code. Works like a charm.

For those having issues with doors not locking and are not using Community MRPD and the included config:
Double check you have the correct heading, if its off by a single number (89 vs 90) there will be errors.

I personally use GitHub - Puntherline/pun_idgun: Easily find out what object you are aiming at.

Linden is there any future updates for sync when you are out of range of the script?

When I go from Mission Row PD to Pillbox the doors arenā€™t locked anymore and everyone can just go through them. The text is not even showing on the screen anymore.

Cool script so far.

Could you try the latest release and let me know if this problem is still occurring? I canā€™t be certain but it may have been related to an issue with the textCoords being nil.

Let me know if there are any client console errors when it happens, if only some people have the bug, etc. Anything that seems pertinent so I can squash it.

I will try it out later. Thanks.

in the latest commit I noticed the flip check gone from the client side. is there another way to properly line up the text? also have noticed an issue with when people are teleported somewhere. like if they went to jail. sometimes the locks will not load for them. same with when people first log in and spawn as well.
me and a buddy did some checking and we were getting some nil values for coords sometimes, but havent narrowed down where the issue is yet. working on it now though.

it looks like its fixtext = true instead of flip = true now?

Yes, Iā€™ve changed the variable name just to make it more obvious what the variable is for.

nil coords will occur when the loop first runs and hasnā€™t set the text coordinates up yet. Iā€™m trying to work on improvements and replace some of the spaghetti code.

Are the doors locking at all after teleports/spawn or nothing occurs?

2 Likes

doesnt draw text, doesnt lock the doors, doesnt even get into the < 50 distance check. i actually got around this by just removing the
ā€œif doorID.setText thenā€ check. seems to be working better for me now. still testing.

also noticed on this newer version that the double doors seem to get stuck on ā€˜lockingā€™ sometimes. could be my config though so i will double check that

@Linden itā€™s still buggy with the doors and distance like @Semi-automatic describes. :slight_smile:

New update should resolve some of the issues. Appreciate the feedback.

I really hope you donā€™t mean the update I just pushed, because I might just cry.

so far so good. the only thing on garages, the text is off a bit. double checked my config and it seems good.

{

objHash = -820650556,

objHeading = 160.0,

objCoords = vector3(337.2812, -564.4224, 29.81886),

authorizedJobs = { 'ambulance', 'offambulance', 'police', 'offpolice' },

locked = true,

maxDistance = 8.0,

slides = true

},
1 Like

I donā€™t currently have support for garage doors like that, only horizontal sliding doors and maybe the vertical ones out front (havenā€™t tested).

ah i see. well i will try to add something for it then. thanks!

this worked for me for garages. centered it on the door. could be a better way to do it, but shrug

1 Like