Remove clothes of batman with esx_skin default?

hello I am a beginner of 2 weeks, I learn gently, do you think there is a way with a triggerevent to load his skin by default as would esx_policejob, without going through the wardrobe of clothing, I would like integrated that in a menu …
Thank you for your reply :orange_heart:

for explanation, 30 seconds video

1 Like

Wait what? Batman changing clothes O_o

1 Like

@Systematic

sorry for my bad English, what I’m looking for is to change the batman skin, by the default one, without going through a wardrobe of clothing, job, as example esx_policejob … if you want, I want to do it through the menu. with a triggerevent (loading the default peds, with esx_skin).

as does esx_policejob in the video at the end of video, with the wardrobe of clothing, but I want no garment amoire, I want to be able to change me in the street, for example … with esx_skin default …

1 Like

Well look in the script of esx_police. Search for the clothing changing parts and try to make that in to a seperate script!

1 Like

@Systematic yes that’s what I’m try seeing, trying to find the answer in esx_policejob… I’m a beginner of two weeks but I learn quickly, … thank you for answering, I appreciate.:upside_down_face:

Ah allright, I can give you a little tip, there shoud be a config.lua in there there should be a lot of config.** type the line above the clothing with config.** and search it in your server/client.lua! Maybe you’ll find something then!

1 Like

@Systematic
Okay, thank you really , for your help, it’s super nice of you. I’m going to look at that right now. :smiley:

1 Like

@Systematic a big thank you to you, you helped me a lot, now I can remove and put back my batman costume right on the street. :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::upside_down_face:

now the super power stage. thanks again, you are great.

Haha doing it with pleasure! People like you are the reason why I like this so mutch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Systematic
an exceptional man, thank you from the bottom of my heart, again for your help, see ya :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::orange_heart:

1 Like

I read this title as Remove clothes of Batwoman lmao :joy: I blame The CW

1 Like