[FREE] Remove all NPCs

This resource finally solves the problem of removing all of the NPCs in your server with 0 cpu msec penalty.

Almost all resources that are supposed to remove all NPCs use the same method: Run a frame-time loop, setting the ped multiplier, vehicle multiplier, random vehicle count and clearing the area of all vehicles.
This is a horrible way to clear npcs. It is using precious CPU time, removing a couple frames, and is not very reliable. I have been using this one and I have noticed that every so often a random NPC will spawn.
With my resource, that won’t happen.

What this resource does is it attacks the problem at the source: the file which GTA references to spawn NPCs. And it completely removes it, along with disabling all vehicle distant lights, making your server completely empty of any trace of an NPC.

Streaming an empty popcycle.dat will remove all GTA-spawned parked vehicles, aerial vehicles, police vehicles, garbage trucks, npc vehicles, npcs, and scenarios. It truely is the pinnacle of removing NPCs.
And at what cost, you ask?
NONE!
Streaming files only happens while loading into the game or starting the resource. It won’t decrease your FPS at all.

All you have to do is extract this into your server, and modify your server.cfg to start it automatically.
RemoveAllNPCs.rar (952 Bytes)

31 Likes

This is actually amazing! Question, would it be possible to still have NPC’s (vehicles and peds) spawn but no AI Cops/EMS/FD that would be perfect. What would I need to do or change in the file for that to work that way.

4 Likes

police motorcycles, ambulances, police and elicopters continue to be generated, otherwise the streets are deserted.

any way to only have npcs not cars?

3 Likes

yeah, honestly I would love something that blocked all vehicles but kept everything else the same

see the code about density

Here you guys go. I made a custom popcycle for each of your requests and more.
Just replace the popcycle in the resource with one of these and you’ll be set
Custom Popcycles.rar (43.9 KB)

4 Likes

Are you sure you don’t have a script which is influencing the spawn rates of these? I just went around the map and it’s completely deserted, No helicopters, blimps, planes, cops, or ambulances

Not meaning to be rude but +set onesync_population false does it nicely too!

3 Likes

@Dalrae Hey! Any way to prevent vehicles from spawning in certain areas? For example, the observatory loop. A lot of times i like to drift around the observatory loop, then next thing i know there’s a car coming up the tunnel, or cars are parked out in the parking lot. kinda annoying tbh

I just checked the files, I have it just installed with the basic ESX files, I have nothing else installed, it generates a few ped and cops a few elicopters.

Thanks a lot man, I just tested it and it works perfectly! Much appreciated, thanks for sharing!

No problem, glad you like it!

same here

Hey, love the script! Can you make one where it removes AI from just interiors? If not no worries, keep up the good work!

is it ok for you if i use your no parked cars and share somthing here for those ewho need no cars only peds with animal?

yeah go ahead!

this removes all cars supposedly, only pets and animals spawn well at least thats what im using hope you enjoy.

Credits : @Dalrae and AlexJz

DOWNLOAD :OnelyPeds.zip (14.0 KB)

2 Likes

Good stuff. Didn’t know this existed. Where can I check more onesync parameters?

scenario npc not removing , any idea?