[Releases][Free] CayoTwoIslands

Nice work!

2 Likes

Hello, the hangar is empty at home, I have to remove all mapping still the same problem?

I beg your pardon? I’ve done more than just add “8 metric tons of trees”; I’ve made the island accessible and explorable, removed snow falling from North Yankton and stupid invisible collisions, plus a lot of under the hood work with coding.

There are other Cayo Perico resources available, but I don’t see them doing half the stuff I’ve done and if they are, they’ve simply downloaded my work or gone to my GitHub, looked at the code and said "Ah, that’s how you remove the invisible walls" and “Ah, so that’s how you remove the snow”.

I find your comment slightly belittling, considering all the work I’ve done, especially when you consider:

And if you could “do it better and in half the time lol”, by all means, do that.

Otherwise, respectfully, keep your opinions to yourself.

5 Likes

I do not know, I do not have this problem.

i dont understand what im doing wrong i did the steps i only get trees and props the land is not there.

1 Like

Your server needs to be on 2189 or higher:

@Clap.exe

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve gone ahead and removed the yacht related IPLs, so there shouldn’t be a yacht at Paleto Cove anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Update:

I have disabled the static emitters at the Arena Wars location, however if you are using PMMS alongside my Cayo Perico resource, PMMS disables static emitters when media is being rendered, and reenables them when the media has stopped playing, therefore, it counteracts with this resource.

To ‘fix’ this, open the staticEmitters.lua file inside the PMMS resource, and set the following to false like so;

{name = "SE_DLC_AW_Arena_Crowd_Background_Main", enabled = false},
{name = "SE_DLC_AW_xs_arena_VIP_Radio", enabled = false},
{name = "SE_DLC_AW_xs_x18_int_mod_garage_radio", enabled = false},
{name = "SE_DLC_AW_xs_x18_int_mod2_garage_radio", enabled = false},

Update:

I have gone ahead and made minor fixes and changes.

• Moved floating watering can and water bottles:

• Fixed surfboard placements at cayo perico shops (in front of ice cream stand)

• Moved slightly floating star fish more into the sand (beach party area)

• Replaced valet floating rug with one that is black, flat and doesn’t float above the sand

Hi, i have an issue. All the map is good and everythings is good too, exept the airport hangar collision. I dont see any interiors, only thing i see is the pnj flotting. How i can fix that?

1 Like

I don’t know what is causing this, as some people have this issue and some don’t. You can try my other release maybe.

the version with concelment has a perfectly working hangar for me, but in this version, I have no interior in the hangar

Great release, but I was wondering if you could show how to re-enable/load the yacht again, thanks!

These are the things I removed @Revenng

It only requests the shell and the interior. I do not know how to get the water in the jacuzzi or anything else, and quite frankly it is unrelated to any of my resources;

RequestIpl("h4_yacht_strm_0")
RequestIpl("h4_yacht")
RequestIpl("h4_yacht_long_0")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_01_lod")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_02_int")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_02")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_03")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_03_int")
RequestIpl("h4_yacht_critical_0")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_01_int")

You can look online for IPLs etc and request them.

:man_shrugging:t2:

This is great anyways thanks

@anon70864786 So if been getting a error in rockstar editor and after isolating everything but this resource i came to the conclusion that this resource is causing the error.

Love to see if you can have a look at it.

1 Like

There’s some resource called MapLoader that claims to fix this and is making money doing so, so, idk, go ask him i guess.

Not really a fix but il look for it

1 Like