[Releases][Free] CayoTwoIslands

Sorry… wrong thread.

Hey man im not sure if youve talked about this already but on the heli-pad next to the hanger a sea sparrow seems to spawn there ambiently would it be possible to remove that spawn so people can use the heli-pad properly as ive setup refueling and a repair shop for helicopters on it.

At first, I did provide removal of sea and flight vehicles, but this means that every time I update this resource, I have to constantly edit 2 files, 3 times, each update. I can’t be bothered.

You are free to open the files in codewalker, then select CarGens, and remove whatever vehicles you want.

To do so,

• open codewalker

• select DLC Level mpheist4

• click enable dlc level

• Press T

• Click the folder and open folder and select CayoTwoIslands

• Select Car Generator option in codewalker

• Delete desired vehicles

• Save

• Generate a manifest

• Override ymaps and manifest

• Delete cache for CayoTwoIslands

• Stop, refresh, restart CayoTwoIslands

Enjoy

Thank you for the response ill try to implement this!

My minimap is only showing up in black an white, how can i get it to be color like yours?

1 Like

I have the colored main map working but when i put that other resource on i don’t get the colored map for cayo

hi.is possible to remove wanted level on cayo?
i want make war zone at cayo.don’t want to be bothered by the police and guard

Anything is possible if you’re willing to put the time and research into it and learn to code.

I ain’t doing it for you.

Here we have TayMckenzieNZ in the wild folks. In his natural environment he is a fierce FiveM developer. Known to make the best of mods. Note the subtle attention to detail. Awesome! Wop Wops.

naw but yeah love it dude this is great!!! thank you

what’s the zones script for ?

Cayo Perico is underneath North Yankton. I wanted the screen and disscoord rich to say Cayo Perico and not Cavalry Boulevard (which is North Yankton)

There is a purpose.

1 Like

Question for you, do you know how to get minimal ai traffic to drive around the island? Seems that I don’t have any AI’s driving and I’m not sure if thats intentional or not

Rockstar didn’t program any, so there isn’t any. You could do something with scripts perhaps, or modify a scenario and stream it.

I’ve done everything I can to my knowledge with the island so unfortunately I won’t really be doing much more.

Code is open source so, I don’t understand people who sell or reupload

1 Like

Im having this issue anyone else have it and know the fix

? increase your extended texture budget

i will check

That’s weird… If you have something requesting mp maps, remove it. That’s a lazy ass way to request MP maps, you’re supposed to request IPLs etc with bob74_ipl and this mod requests the IPLs for Cayo Perico

is there a way to make it possible to set a waypoint on los santos when you are on the island, because now it just removes them instantly