[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

I do not understand what you are asking. Rockstar Games conceals Los Santos when player is in Cayo Perico. Cayo Perico concealed when in Los Santos. Nothing I can do. Use CayoTwoIslands instead perhaps.

Minimap will not be fixed unless self entitled child who thinks my code is spaghetti can provide a justifiable pull request on my GitHub, that doesn’t break interiors or cause Los Santos interiors to be underwater.

1 Like

how do i download this

You look for the word DOWNLOAD: and you click the GitHub

Los Santos is concealed when visiting Cayo Perico, and Cayo Perico is concealed when you’re in Los Santos. This is intentional and not a bug. It’s called immersion.n

I have fixed it for CayoTwoIslands, however it makes more sense as there is no concealment.

hey brother i did follow the installation instructions

can you please help also thank you for the release

Clear cache, update server artifacts, enforce gamebuild to latest, ’ start CayoImprovements in server cfg

1 Like

thank you so much brother its working :grinning:

the map working perfect but i have to problems when i leave los go to the island los map disappear and when i leave the island go back to los the mini map disappear

Please scroll to the very top of this page and read everything… I don’t feel like repeating myself.

I have no idea what that yacht is from but it has nothing to do with my resource. Check bob74

1 Like

Friendly reminder to update your server artifacts :man_facepalming:

Update July 5 2022

• Removed Vehicles - No Flight Or Water and Vehicles - Removed files as I can’t be bothered to maintain these anymore. If you don’t want them, learn basic Codewalker and remove them yourselves

• Added gates to ymap folder - tays_mansiongates delete this if you do not want them

• Retextured billboard near LSIA to say Cayo Perico. Delete or retexture this, IDGAF

Billboard Screenshot:

• Removed runway lights opposite hangar as CayoShops is located there

• Added more runway lights around the helipad

• Regenerated LOD lights and increased intensity of red center runway lights

• Removed blips for Sandy Shores and LS Airports

• Replaced Island Beach Party blip with that of the Arena Wars nightclub, as for whaterver reason it didn’t appear correctly for people :thinking:

Screenshot:

• Added an air and water pump near the two Velum 5 seater planes at start of runway

• Added vintage gas pumps. Coordinates provided for fuel scripts

• Credit to @MadsL for the [Release] No Exploding Pumps which I have implemented here. It will not only take affect on Cayo Perico, but Los Santos also. If you do not want this, remove mads_no_exp_pumps from the ytyp folder.

1 Like

hello men , nice release !!
I would simply like the files to open and have access to the rooms of the big house, could you tell me which ones to take please? Thanks in advance

I don’t understand what you’re asking. But if you want to open the gates, you can do so in codewalker

1 Like

ok i try it . thanks men

Can someone tell my why cayo guards not working for me these just standing.

Because the script I added to put the peds there isn’t making the peds move, it is only spawning them in, as invincible.

“Can you make them work?” No. I cannot be bothered.

Oh okey

Is there a version of this with JUST the mansion and dance party area and none of the extra bits?

Probably but not any of my work, could do it yourself; this took me months to do because I was a codewalker noob. I’m not exactly working on the island anymore.