[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

Odd, I’ve checked this area, in codewalker there is no collision showing here.

Sorry, it was by your another project. “CayoTwoIsland”

1 Like

Hmm, ok, I’ll take a look eventually when I get around to it but for now it isn’t entirely a big deal.

I do have some minor updates I’m working on, however they won’t be added until next week sometime when I’m free.

Also I’d like to point out that maintaining not just two versions of this map, but 6 versions of the same file (no vehicles, no helicopters, no boats) is beginning to annoy me so I probably will stop that eventually and it’ll be a “tough shit” situation of, “you’re getting vehicles whether you like it or not” lol.

It’s easy enough to copy files over from one project to another but it gets annoying having to do so.

It shouldn’t be an attack. I just wanted to share this. I didn’t ask you to fix it immediately. I just wanted to let you know.

1 Like

Thank you @Ballantines. I have done a quick search on my GitHub for both projects and I have forgotten to add some collision files fixes from CayoImprovements over to CayoTwoIslands. If you download CayoImprovements and copy the ybn folder over to CayoTwoIslands, it will ask you if you want to override the files, click skip or no or whatever it says, and then it will copy over the missing files.

I apologize for this as I have not worked on them both in a long time. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will be sure to fix this in next update :slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

UPDATE :partying_face:

• Copied ybn collision files from CayoImprovements over to CayoTwoIslands including missing files

• Added updated files for dock chairs, fishing rods and added back wooden planks, as there is a scenario there and a ped would be floating, eating a donut in mid air

• Added new collision removal file for island beach party to both projects, this was collisions leftover from the rug/carpet that is originally there, but I removed

Update has been pushed to my github

1 Like

Any chance to move the Island to Paleto Bay Area?

No, that’d be a lot of work that I’m not interested in doing.

can i reduce amount of the trees ? because a lot of the tree lagging a bit my pc.

CayoImprovements\stream\ymap

cayotrees1

cayotrees2

delete them both :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update 4.2.0

• Removed a bunch of trees from cayotrees1.ymap and cayotrees2.ymap

• Removed additional leftover collisions

1 Like

Amazing work :open_mouth: thanks <3

Thanks! If you would prefer both islands visible, there’s also the CayoTwoIslands resource I did too.

I want 2 island be active :smiley: so i need to download second resource ?

I need to use both of them ??

1 Like

how do i remove the valet?

NPC Peds– can be removed or commented out in peds_config.lua

The valet part of the beach part, what is the ymap called so i can remove it?

1 Like

Should be something like beach party or something but it’ll contain numerous stuff.

I mostly added all that because I got sick and tired of people driving vehicles onto the damn spot :unamused:

is it a ymap?`

1 Like