[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

Update 4.1.8:

I have disabled the static emitters at the Arena Wars location, however if you are using PMMS alongside my Cayo Perico resource, PMMS disables static emitters when media is being rendered, and reenables them when the media has stopped playing, therefore, it counteracts with this resource.

To ‘fix’ this, open the staticEmitters.lua file inside the PMMS resource, and set the following to false like so;

{name = "SE_DLC_AW_Arena_Crowd_Background_Main", enabled = false},
{name = "SE_DLC_AW_xs_arena_VIP_Radio", enabled = false},
{name = "SE_DLC_AW_xs_x18_int_mod_garage_radio", enabled = false},
{name = "SE_DLC_AW_xs_x18_int_mod2_garage_radio", enabled = false},
1 Like

I’m very happy for being helpfull.

Another problem I had prior of 4.1.8 update (that I forgot to report) is at the Airfield. See the 2 photos. The cash register, the calculator, and 2 items of the fruit stall are in thin air, because the h4_islandairstrip.ymap (or the h4_islandairstrip_lod.ymap) is not loading.
What did I do wrong this time?

I also disabled rcore_television and tv_scaleform (my previous TV player), installed pmms and httpmanager, included in my config file:

set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189

add_ace group.admin pmms allow
add_ace builtin.everyone pmms.anyUrl allow
add_ace builtin.everyone command.pmms_presets allow
add_ace builtin.everyone command.pmms_vol allow

but I don’t have anything on both Cayo displays and I don’t get any info from each display, after enabling /pmms_status.
The audio at the location is OK, listening to the DJ music.

I still can’t find what I did wrong (or you don’t have any script that is using the 2 displays), but I was expecting something like this, from both monitors:

Still, I moved them a bit and gave them stands.

You modified my resource therefore you need to generate a new manifest… I don’t know why you of all people, face soo many problems… But I can assure you that everything should not be floating in mid air, it should be fine.

The screenshot you displayed is me using PMMS, however there is an option to use visualizers. This is a PMMS feature however and not an issue or feature of my resource, therefore you would need to contact Kibook on GitHub and discuss PMMS related stuff there, not here.

You modified my resource therefore you need to generate a new manifest… I don’t know why you of all people, face soo many problems… But I can assure you that everything should not be floating in mid air, it should be fine.

The screenshot you displayed is me using PMMS, however there is an option to use visualizers. PMMS comes with it’s own permission file, all you need to do is point to it in your server.cfg.

PMMS and all of it’s features however, are not an an issue or feature of my resource, therefore you would need to contact Kibook on GitHub and discuss PMMS related stuff there, not here.

Hey @Celess!

Hope you are well. Feel free to check out this version of my resource, where both islands are visible rather than concealed. Again, it is not possible to have both maps visible on the pause menu map thing, without breaking. The way Cayo Perico works is the same way as when a player is inside an interior.

You can check it out HERE

Hi again and thanks for your answer.

I deleted the modifications I did in your CayoTwoIslands, as I didn’t asked for your authorization. Also, I verified that my server was using a modified Perico_Shops, deleted also it and installed the one you included as link in this discussion page.

Now, I can see all things not floating, all objects are now there, but I still see the watering can @ the fruit stall floating… I will have to accept that I’m dreaming, as you assured me there is no object floating in middle air.

Regarding the visualizers, I’m going to explore the pmms documentation and site, to see if I can get the same feature you were using when you took that photo.

1 Like

@CT1AIC

Glad to see that it is now fixed.

I have just checked this location and indeed, there is a floating watering can which is probably leftover from when I moved the fruit stall back a bit. I have now fixed this and will push the fix to both this resource and the other one of mine.

The visualizers are part of PMMs. Click the Advanced Settings. The one I use is called Cubes, however mine has different colours than the default one.

You can configure the colours in the config file of PMMS;

Scroll down until you find Config.audioVisualizations = {

},
	["cubes"] = {
		name = "Cubes",
		colors = {"orange", "aqua", "blue", "purple"} -- Order bottom to top. Maximum 4 Colours 
	},

Any valid CSS colour can be used. You can do “orange”, or you can do for example, “”#7611f7" for a more percise colouring.

For more details, to find out how many colours each visualizer allows, and to test them out all LIVE, visit this website: Wave.js

1 Like

Update 4.1.9

I have also gone ahead and made minor fixes and changes.

• Moved floating watering can and water bottles:

• Fixed surfboard placements at cayo perico shops (in front of ice cream stand)

• Moved slightly floating star fish more into the sand (beach party area)

• Replaced valet floating rug with one that is black, flat and doesn’t float above the sand

1 Like

Again, many thanks for your kind help and support. I’ll try to stop searching for objects out of their location… :slight_smile:

I know that you are not here to hold anyone’s hand, but I’m too dumb to figure out what I missed to put both screens “visualizing” the cubes bars. I already configured the PMMS to have the lovely “cubes” you use, but I can’t understand how to start them. I can use PMMS to put any URL and see the videos, I even programmed several Custom URLs that do work fine, I can’t start the cubes visuals (the play button doesn’t light, it’s grayed) or even create some sort of lua command that could start it automatically.

Sorry to be so dumb and sorry to use your forum for help on other’s products, but I only started using PMMS because it was a “needed software” to full use your Caio lovely software.

You paste the URL into the bar, then you select the advanced settings and select cubes. Then you press play…

1 Like

Thanks! I would never get there.
Now, I only need the link of the music the DJ is playing, to syncronize the ambient music and the 2 displays… :slight_smile:

hi i don’t know its right to ask here but when i change game build to 2189 or above i went to infinite loading screen while joining server.

PMMS already does this :man_facepalming:

Please, read the PMMS GitHub page and watch the example videos.

You need to select the correct TV screen, paste a link in the URL box, then you click advanced settings, and select cubes.

I suggest clicking on the ? icon. It tells you what button does what.

1 Like

It is my birthday today, I’m done holding people’s hands. Figure it out yourself or ask on the PMMS GitHub as I’ve stated countless times.

Here’s a link

1 Like

Happy birthday!

No, you didn’t understood… It’s not related with PMMS. I only wanted to know the URL of the music I ear when going to the Caio Beach DJ location. Is it from your scripts or from Rockstar Games?

1 Like

Rockstar Games

Hey, do you know why the map does not load

I don’t know what is going on in that screenshot