[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

Tay does it again! Your work is top noch bro! Thank you for the releases and keep it up! If you ever do paid MLO’s I’m a customer. Also if you ever feel like making a simple SADOT map at Glass Doctors in the city… Umm… Well you get the point… :wink: Thank you again!

1 Like

Theres been so long natives which you can use to enable both islands at the same time on minimap as well? Why you say it doesnt appear unless you are physically there? :thinking:

1 Like

What do you use to get both island on the minimap at the same time? Only native I know is SetToggleMinimapHeistIsland - Natives @ Cfx.re Docs and it hide one to show the other one

1 Like

Exactly. If people could actually provide links or whatever alongside their claims, then it could help and assist us. Otherwise these are nothing more than just claims.

1 Like

This is just the original Cayo Perico, except I went ham with codewalker, learning how to do stuff, and removed all the rubbish and obstructing invisible walls etc. I don’t do mapping or paid work as 1. I simply don’t know how to, 2. I don’t have the patience, 3. I don’t believe in ripping people off hundreds of dollars like some people in the community, and 4. Leaks and resellers are literal pest in this community.

But thank you for the kind words.

2 Likes

Due to popular demand, CayoTwoIslands has now been released.

It contains everything this resource has, except two differences:

• no concealment

• no custom hangar

CreateThread(function()
while true do
SetRadarAsExteriorThisFrame()
SetRadarAsInteriorThisFrame(‘h4_fake_islandx’, vec(4700.0, -5145.0), 0, 0)
Wait(0)
end
end)

CreateThread(function()
Wait(2500)
local islandLoaded = false
local islandCoords = vector3(4840.571, -5174.425, 2.0)
SetDeepOceanScaler(0.0)

while true do
	local pCoords = GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId())

if #(pCoords - islandCoords) < 2000.0 then
		if not islandLoaded then
			islandLoaded = true
			Citizen.InvokeNative(0xF74B1FFA4A15FBEA, 1) -- island path nodes (from Disquse)
		end
	else
		if islandLoaded then
			islandLoaded = false
			Citizen.InvokeNative(0xF74B1FFA4A15FBEA, 0)
		end
	end

Wait(5000)
end

end)

1 Like

Thank you, but sadly this remove every other interior minimap :confused:

1 Like

What do you mean? :smiley:

We can only have one interior radar at the same time, so if we have cayo perico as interior radar, I can’t have MRPD (for example) at the same time :
normal :
with cayo perico radar loaded :

weird

Yeah, but oh well, it’s not all too much of an inconvenient :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:

Personally I took your ipl and mixed it with something else and now I have your hangar and the 2 maps displayed :wink: But good work anyway

I’d rather people actually contributed to the FiveM community, rather than taking things and not helping in any way whatsoever @BobMarly

like this?

I don’t mind helping you if I am asked.

1 Like

Hello, have you done it like this ? :slight_smile:

Else I’d love to know how if you don’t mind. :smiley:

no, by using a loader, which means cayo and LS is always visible

I forgot to quote only the first part about the radar my bad. What is used in your loader to load both minimap ? Maybe you have a link ?

1 Like

I’m all ears lol