[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

děkuji tohle jsem potřeboval,

it helped thank you

1 Like

@djspeedycz Please accept my apology. It was difficult to help because of language barrier.

1 Like

okay, i didn’t behave the best either, unfortunately the language barrier is sometimes hell. in any case, everything is already working and it’s great, very good work

1 Like

Currently working on replacing the seats and bar props as well as replacing water level with code provided by @PERPGamer for version 4.1.4

Did you figure it out? If not, that code LoadGlobalWaterType(1) changes the water.xml from water.xml to water_heistisland.xml and then changing it back to LoadGlobalWaterType(0) will switch it back to water.xml. I can provide photos to show what I mean if needed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

No need, but appreciated nonetheless; I figured it out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

4.1.4 IS NOW AVAILABLE:

@PERPGamer @djspeedycz @BlueThunder88 @IGC @niomar @seawolph

• Replaced beach party chairs and increased LOD. This is is so that peds appear sitting on them, as well as giving players the ability to interact with the chairs via my friend’s script:

Do NPC Animations Like Sitting On Benches

• Added props on the bar and near the chairs

• Replaced submersibles with dinghy’s as you can’t enter them for whatever reason :thinking:

• Increased underwater UFO LOD

• Added Loch Ness Monster near UFO

• Replaced SetDeepOceanScaler with LoadGlobalWaterType

• Increased lighthouse LOD

• Increased tower LOD

• Increased the LOD of some street lights

• Added generator back to docks near NPC staring at “nothing”

• Added a README HELP folder with screenshots and ‘how to’ for enforcing gamebuild to mptuners

• Updated No Flight Or Water Vehicles and No Vehicles folders

• Reduced size of map blips for Cayo Perico and added correct blip for beach party

If anyone has any suggestions, feedback or code support, do let me know

1 Like

Just FYI based on Smallo told me in the codewalker discord, Rockstar both changes the water and use SetDeepOceanScaler to

They also use the native SetDeepOceanScaler(0.0) while the island is in range to calm the water around it.

-Smallo

1 Like

Nice mate! Will try it tomorrow

1 Like

Hey brother any chance I can easily disable the TVs or do I need to mess with the map itself?
If so please let me know the software needed, maybe Codewalker or 3ds?

Also, I’ve managed to get the island but it seems I can see both Los Santos and the Cayo Perico at the same time which is causing me to be on the server but playing solo, so it’s quite broken.
If you could shed any light on this it would be much appreciated :smiley:

Thanks in advance bro, please keep up the good work, congrats!

1 Like

I’d recommend you use this Cayo Perico instead then.

I mean, sure, you can use codewalker and remove the TVs but, I’ve added them for a reason, to work with This script

As stated in my write up, ReadMe and many comments before,

The hangar is modified and only seems to appear if I keep the native in there that conceals Los Santos while on Cayo Perico.

There are times where it may bug and you see both islands, I recommend deleting the cache stopping and starting the resource.

My resource is and should be on purpose, concealing Los Santos and it’s mini map and ESC menu content while on the island because of a native that is being used to do so, which also stops the hangar from not appearing. This is on purpose and not a “broken” feature.

I may have to increase the wait time of the transitioning or something but I’m not entirely certain.

May I suggest using this?

I prefer not to use it but something about it works more efficiently than my script :man_shrugging:t2:

Hello ,

Nice to see your script, but i wan’t to close the Hangar doors, Do you know how to do or did you have the file because you had in V.2.0

@Sensitivity

I don’t, no. But also, the hangar is modified. You can add back the hangar doors closed yourself.

You’ll have to find it and add it via codewalker. I’m AFK and this isn’t high on my list of priorities, especially adding it back for just one person, so I do apologize.

Because i have the invisible bugg of the hangar, but i know why i have loaded the island and the normal world

1 Like

Yep. I’ve already stated countless times why this happens and yet people complain

Hi, very super! Thank you! Can there be snow on the island?

1 Like

@Janeszka01

If you use vmenu or some sort of weather script, you can yes. What I mean by “snow removed” is that it no longer falls from North Yankton, which is usually above the island, but I removed it

• even if you request North Yankton via an IPL loader, it will not load.

this snow cannot be rotated on the island , there is snow on the island, no city?

sorry for my bad english