[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

sorry for my bad english

I want there to be snow on the island, no snow in the city :slight_smile:

@Janeszka01

[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.1.4] = No Snow

Menu = Snow

Is impossible, I do not how how to do this. Can only have snow everywhere, or nowhere. I hope you can understand :frowning_face:

Yes! Thank you

1 Like

Update 4.1.5

• Added IPL toggles to load and unload the IPLs depending on whether or not the player is on or off the island Thanks for the info

• Renamed some natives

• Added more lights to the Cabin

• Added blockers to stop cars from entering the Beach Party :unamused:

• Added lights in front of blockers for vehicle parking

• Added mat and Valet stand

• Added dancing peds, security, El Rubio, and Dr Dre. Peds, weapons and animations can be changed in the config or commented out in the fxmanifest.

1 Like

What if the GPS marker does not display the route after using the map

It should do, there was a bug but I’d fixed it in 4.1.5 @9000rpm

No gas station
It’s perfect if there is one

Gas station

How do I get rid of the fact that the map and minimap disappears once I walk away? @anon70864786

Please read the entirety of the post as I can not be bothered to answer this question every time someone asks @AlexRIV-01 :-

This native is the only thing keeping that hangar from breaking, but it also hides Los Santos when you’re in Cayo Perico and vice versa.

1 Like

I will not be adding a gas station to the island as I don’t see anywhere on the island where it would make sense to have one. I use this resource alongside Cayo Perico Shops, therefore that space is occupied. I also don’t feel like adding gas pumps into the runaway as that wouldn’t make sense either.

love you

I didn’t make that lol just linked it but you’re welcome

How can i remove all the vehicles around/on the island

@ScottErKul123

I am getting major texture loss, and I dont know what is going on!!!

This island only works on build 2189 or higher. Please make sure you’ve read everything and read the requirements.