[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

How do you mean? NPCs only drive boats around the outsides of the island. There are no npcs that drive on the island. And only a few npcs appear walking around, standing around etc. I am using the exact natives etc that Rockstar uses.

I’m talking about npcs on the main land, meaning in LS.

My resource wouldn’t have anything to do with that, but try clearing your server cache and make sure you’ve set the gamebuild in the correct location.

In ur server? Do you have both LS and CP and if you do does ur LS operate normally? Meaning do you still have cars and stuff working in ls?

1 Like

Everything works fine for me. I have both LS and CP. When I go to CP, it hides LS and the island of LS disappears.

I do highly suggest you read the start of this forum, shut down your FiveM server, make sure you are running the latest server artifacts for either Windows or Linux, that you delete your server cache, and then start the server up again.

Far too many people are running on old server artifacts and weird things happen.

I’d also start looking at some of your other resources, as for whatever reason, it may be possible that they’re not working properly with 2189 gamebuild.

Could you help me look into some resoucres? I’ve done all of the above other than checking the resources.

I don’t know what resources you have and I don’t know what would be and what wouldn’t be, compatible.

These are simply ymaps for Cayo Perico Island, and scripts to request the island’s IPLs. When a player is on Cayo Perico, Los Santos is concealed from the player, but not from the entire server.

Whatever resource you have for some valet thing, likely needs to be modified, why though I have no idea.

I’m aware of invisible collisions near the stranded whale leftover from the abandoned buildings. I’ve attempted to fix this however codewalker and FiveM have been acting up as of late. I’ll fix them eventually, however with this resource being free and worked on since December, it’s not my top priority right now.

Apologies

Update available

• Added back abandoned buildings near stranded whale

• Added stuff to the hangar

• Added a skeleton holding a block of coke(?) inside the “jail” area near the mansion

@anon70864786

I have a problem, I have Cayo Perico heist script where you have to dive into that hole, but after this improvements map it is impossible because there is a collision what avoids you to dive into that hole. Can you help me which file should I remove?

1 Like

Look through the ybn files and open them with OpenIV, you’ll find the culprit eventually. I’m AFK at the moment sorry, but hopefully you find it.

@anon70864786 unluckily I couldn’t find it when you have a time, can you please check it for me which file contains that?

Try removing “h4_underwater_gate_closed_1”. from ybn folder.

How to enable the switch islands version. i have try both islands version and it work but the swtich version doesn’t work. i have activated it in the resources lua but nothing work except ymaps.

(i use to have a script that was working great switching islands but idk why it no longer work)

1 Like

Remove the – from one and place it in front of the other

They essentially do the same thing. There is a native in the script that conceals the islands. You can remove the native, but then the hangar doesn’t work for whatever reason

I removed it, but problem still there, there is an half-invisible collision that avoid you to swim there

There shouldn’t be, as I can swim into that tunnel with no issues. I don’t know why it’s like that for you but if you haven’t done so, download the resource again as I may have updated it since you last downloaded it, and if you’re using the Cayo Perico Island For FiveM 4.0, don’t. It’s full of invisible crap.

Download latest server artifacts

Force server to 2189

If you’re using any other island related stuff, don’t

Everything should be fine :man_shrugging:

You may also open the codewalker project file (enable dlc mpheist4) and see for yourself in my files

“Switch” should technically be enabled by default. I know that I said “both islands enabled by default” but turns out what’s happening is, you can see Cayo Perico from Los Santos, but once you’re on the island, Los Santos gets concealed.

The switch version basically does the same thing.

I found out that removing a native from my scripts allows both islands to show up, but the hangar interior breaks, so this is why I didn’t go further with it; upon further discovery, it only does that while you’re in game, so I think if you stop the resource, clear the cache, remove that native and start the resource while not in the server, it all works fine. It’s just that one minor bug

I’ve had 5 other people test and they can dive down in the sewer tunnel without any issues. Unfortunately this makes 6 people including myself. I’m not sure what is causing your issue.