[Releases] ESX_brinksjob

esx_brinksjob.sql (1.2 KB)

This is my fixed version if anyone needs it

5 Likes

Excuse me, i was trying this with a friend, but he can’t interact with my carts…On the original garbage you can play it “Multiplayer”. It’s something wrong ? or not yet implemented?

Thank you! Awesome script!

This job isn’t set for multiple people. Only garbage crew is multiple. So no you didn’t do anything wrong it’s just not coded like that.

I seem to have an issue no one else is having but once the money is loaded and I get back in the truck nothing happens , no prompt where to go or what to do next. Am I missing something here , or what should happen ?

hi everybody

could you help me ?
I would like to add to the craft of the brinks the possibility that only the team leader and the boss can interact with the weapons management menu in the premises of the brinks

But I can not do it, here is my last code test, I would like to add also the possibility of being able to take a vest by bullet like the LSPD

function OpenArmoryMenu(station)

if PlayerData.job.grade_name == 'interim' then
        ESX.ShowNotification(_U('Tu n\'as pas l\'autorisation pour gêrer les armes'))

elseif PlayerData.job.grade_name == 'member' then
        ESX.ShowNotification(_U('Tu n\'as pas l\'autorisation pour gêrer les armes'))

elseif PlayerData.job.grade_name == 'manager' then
        Config.EnableArmoryManagement
        table.insert(elements, {label = _U('get_weapon'),     value = 'get_weapon'})
        table.insert(elements, {label = _U('put_weapon'),     value = 'put_weapon'})

elseif PlayerData.job.grade_name == 'boss' then
        Config.EnableArmoryManagement
        table.insert(elements, {label = _U('get_weapon'),     value = 'get_weapon'})
        table.insert(elements, {label = _U('put_weapon'),     value = 'put_weapon'})
  end

ESX.UI.Menu.CloseAll()

ESX.UI.Menu.Open('default', GetCurrentResourceName(), 'armory', {
    title    = _U('armory'),
    align    = 'top-left',
    elements = elements
  }, function(data, menu)

if data.current.value == 'get_weapon' then
      OpenGetWeaponMenu()
    elseif data.current.value == 'put_weapon' then
      OpenPutWeaponMenu()
    end

end, function(data, menu)
    menu.close()

CurrentAction     = 'menu_armory'
    CurrentActionMsg  = _U('open_armory')
    CurrentActionData = {station = station}
  end)
end

hello I have a problem, I have installed the resource but when I test it I drive the truck to the yellow mark and it asks me to press the E key. I press the key and the mark disappears, I cannot return the truck and a backpack does not appear either. Please, I would like you to help me.

How i can change the position of those red markers?
Bc i change the yellow markes but i cant change that red markers

Hello can someone help me… When i spawn the Vehicle it despawns within 1 sec… i dont get any errors in my console… maybe someone can help me thx :slight_smile:

anticheat you have? or blacklisted cars?

@SpikE_Odets - could you type out an example template for how to achieve this? I tried taking a bank robbery script segment where it spawns the trolley AND has the money into bag animation, but nothing seemed to translate into working within the server.

Has this been done already?

As the ymap is still with the newest version i downloaded and i can see with no clip that some carts spawn under the map making them invisible at some locations. Also making them spawn with a location in the script makes it able for people to change the locations of the carts to their liking.

In the ammunation for instance it’s invisible for me. While at LSIA it was visible.

I have a error that the player can’t pickup moneybags.

Is this still pretty buggy?

yes it is

I was able to fix any bugs that were present to get the job working properly again.

to

So now it works as it should?

So from the function everything fits again, but the points where you pick up the money bags are not 100% on the blue trolley.