[Released] Blue lights for Raspy80's Explorer and Silverado

not on my end no

I was joking…

i can make it if you want

I laughed lol

I removed the links to the vehicle models on LSPDFR. They contain a description which offers private releases for FiveM which is strictly prohibited (it indicates paid releases).

Links were removed already previously on the forum

1 Like

the cars are not private, go on lspdfr your self and check them out, nothing is bought or private, everything is released

Is there screenshots of the cars/lights?

It Says In The LSPDFR Comments That You Can Join The Discord To Purchase

I swear you guys get on the smallest things. He’s simply trying to help out the community. Like seriously.

1 Like

Deadass… the vehicle was free for anyone to use, its not like you had to buy the vehicle to use his all blue textures. Now maybe some of the vehicles you do… but thats not point of THIS topic, the point of THIS topic is all blues for a vehicle that was FREE to the community.

Exactly. You guys let someone release skins for XBR’s vehicles that aren’t free. But no one can release some re-colored lights for something free. Shows a lot.

1 Like

Regardless, the link was still advertising private releases which is not allowed.

This isn’t the same situation, stating ‘these are for XBR vehicles’ is not in any way:

1. Advertising private releases.
  2. Telling people where they can find these vehicles to purchase.

Correct! That’s why the link - that is advertising private releases - shouldn’t be present.

3 Likes

I swear you guys do the absolute most.

1 Like

Fair enough

Not exactly sure what this is supposed to mean, but okay.

1 Like

His doing his job. Please read the PSA regarding topic posts to gain a better understanding :slight_smile:

did i release them? no i didnt take it with the guy that released it on lspdfr

the things is that I only changed light color on the lights and its not my problem that the guy that released the cars put in his post on lspdfr that you can join his discord to buy cars, thoose once that i change the lights on are for the public, so i have not released private cars

I only removed links to the vehicles. That’s it. No need to discuss or worry about this. End of story.

2 Likes

Klimpen Ad me Its michael misterwoof remember me i need some custom skins ad me on discord BrotherHoodRP#7634