[Release] [Ymap] Sandy park Ymap [Version 2.0]

Hey guys, this is my first YMAP release. I will be working on this YMAP everyday or at actually when am free :sweat_smile: to improve it.

• Make interiors for the beach houses i added.
  • Make a small beach with a small beach restaurant (with interior)

0 voters

Sandy Shores Park Version 1.0 | 2.0.

The Main Purpose of This Park is To bring Sandy’s Dead Side to alive.

======================== Old Version 1.0 =====================

showcase

Download GitHub

======================== New Version 2.0 =====================

Sandy Park Version 2.0

YouTube showcase

Download GitHub

:small_red_triangle_down: Credits: Mosheba

Discord: check my profile for a link

6 Likes

Removed advertisement. Do not advertise servers, Discord, and other things that have nothing to do with your release.

looks so unrealistic :confused:

1 Like

Note: This is not the final version. I will be adding a garage, beach houses, and more stuff to make it a full park and beach. I will release the final version in few days.”

@itsBUCKO
Also can you explain how it’s unrealistic to have a park?

then why didnt you just wait before releasing if you have not finished
it

Also can you explain how it’s unrealistic to have a park? –
trees look way to neat and in a perfect line

Bucko back at it again with the negative stuff man. I mean I agree but let’s be nice, everyone starts somewhere.

hey im just pointing out that it looks odd with have the trees lined up like that … and also i dont get why people release stuff thats not 100% finished… all he as added are trees he planning on adding more to it so why dont he just release it when it all done … that be like releasing a script that only half done and saying il finish it soon lol

and why do people assume when ever i say something it always negative :smile:

1 Like

Well at least we try and do release stuff for the community :wink: Also releasing it earlier means am telling the community that there is something good coming.

1 Like

Yeah we all do but you don’t have to be spamming the community with this

I personally like this y-map and think you should keep adding on to it. Not sure why everyone’s being negative, I think it’s a nice y-map.

Thank you @Distraxion Am working on few interiors and a restaurant. Also they on something and i don’t really care as long as i do something i love. also @Hedwigat as i said "at least i do release stuff :wink: So if you going to be negative instead of suggesting stuff to improve it, just don’t comment and throw these useless comments. Easy as that.

It’s my opinion and I stand by it. Nothing wrong with doing what you love, but just don’t release it :slight_smile:
You think my comment is useless, I believe your release is useless and lacking originality.
And don’t get me wrong, I’m not being negative only towards you, most of the ymap content on this forum shouldn’t be here.

1 Like

:+1:t2:

1 Like