[Release][YMAP] Car Bumper / auto tamponneuse

I get an esx_tvehicleshop and esx_truckshop error? Also, there is an invisibility problem, does anyone solve this?

Same here i also get the errors i have been trying to figure out how to fix it but sadly i have not yet been able to but i have worked out that its to do with the instance and the vehicle hopefully this can be fixed soon.

Okay so it seem’s like i may have fixed the error problem i could be wrong & if it doe’s still happen then least i tried but i have now tested it like 4 times with no errors and all working fine here is the file for anybody what want’s it but warning the download link is only active for 30 day’s. https://easyupload.io/f6ed83

1 Like

Hello there. Will we get the above errors after downloading and installing our file? There was also an issue of not showing up.

i have same error :frowning:

e[93m> TriggerServerCallbacke[0m (e[36m@extendedmode/server/functions.luae[0m:160)```
This error

Hands down one of my favorite scripts! Plus my server loves it! Keep up the good work :wink:

Them errors and the invisible problem is what should be fixed in the file i provided but if don’t work for you then not sure as works for me with no errors and going invisible while was testing like 4 times over server restarts.

hello brother, can you upload the returned file pls? I would really appreciate

It would be awesome if you could make it MLO cuz ymap have alots of FPS drop.
btw good work dude

is this working on ■■■■

eso donde lo pones?

Can you upload the script with the solution again? Thanks.

link broken?

please help me

Porque no me funciona el boton de confirmar , el de el principio si pero el 2 no