[Release] xnTattoos (ESX)

can you share your version?

1 Like

@Extremept I didn’t really change anything I’m just streaming the custom tattoos in a seperate resource that I’ve had since the old esx_tattoosShops days and just added them to smallo’s alltatoos.json file even got names working now

Great script! I have a quick question though, when I put any tattoos on my character it leaves a dark grey transparent square on the chest. that is even visible with clothes on. Any ideas?

!image

1 Like

can you share your :hugs:

Sure I’m a bit busy with irl stuff at the moment but once I get round to removing the custom ones I’m using and doing a small tutorial I’ll share it

1 Like

[MySQL] [WARNING] [xnTattoos] [696ms] SELECT tattoos FROM users WHERE identifier = ? : [“steam:cccccccc”] I do not understand why if nobody is tattooing that suddenly jumps

hey, if i open the tattoo menu it shows me the bodyparts if i select one the menu dissapears and im stuck what can i do ?

Is there a setting that can be changed in the Client.lua to make it so the camera automatically adjusts to see the tattoo being looked at as you move through the selections? We have not been able to figure out how to look around the body when choosing tattoos so this would make it a lot easier.

it already does that and all the controls are shown down the bottom right the whole time which using the tattoo shop.

1 Like

Totally didnt see that. Thank you, working great now!

Is it possible to make the tattoo shops player owned? Like if a player holds a set job, they can push the “catalogue” to the players wanting to buy?

When I leave the store, I’m still half-naked. You have any Solution ?

Not sure why but this conflicts with a barbershop script i have that gives fades. It makes the fade disapear when i open the shop. And the barbershop does the same for the tattoos. They both are considered as types of overlays, any suggestions on how to fix this?

Hi, awesome release is there some fix for blinking tattoos ?

1 Like

Tattoos dont load back in when the player loads back into the server

Yes i have this problem too. Can somebody help?

NIce Nice NICE NICE NICE
THANK YOU

Did you upload the sql to the database?

Yes, It seems to work sometimes

Are you using onesync? Sometimes tattoos are not loading because of that. They will load eventually.