[RELEASE] XNLRealPlanes, GPWS, TCAS and Designated Airspaces for (commercial!) aircrafts ("Plane Computer Sound Effects")

That totally depends on the model name and the ‘flight rules’ you want to apply to it (altitude, pullup warnings etc). You can for example add the model name to the same list as the Jet (the ingame ‘boeing’) or you can make an own set of values/rules for it.

This process is described in about 5 to 7 posts above yours though :slight_smile:

How Do I Add IT to addon planes without adding every single spawn name like can i make it static to all planes and if so how? @VenomXNL

The script itself wasn’t intended to add to all planes at once (especially since it’s designed to handle different ‘plane classes’ differently for warnings, altitudes etc.

However you could make an 'basic “if else” ’ statement where you detect if it’s a plane where the user is the driver (pilot) of, and then give it one preset if it wasn’t one of the other presets (like he luxor for example).

Not entirely sure if this was explained clearly enough haha so let’s re-cap it a bit:
Making a check which ‘checks off’ a variable to true when an (already) recognized plane has been detected.

Then bellow all the other detections you can make another “if block” which runs if the player is indeed in an airplane and on the ‘driver seat’, if it didn’t previously recoginzed the plane.

However this would require some basic scripting.

I myself are in no oppertunity to edit, or test the script at all at the moment (and it can take a LOOOONG time before i would be able again), I currently don’t have the server running (don’t even have the server files anymore). Plus i don’t have GTA V nor FiveM installed, i’m sorry.

Great script I love it!

wish i could add add-on planes to this

In this post (just a few up), and several others I’ve actually explained how to add your own add-on planes to the system :wink: (quite easily also btw).

Next to that the script(s) is also extremely commented for beginner scripters, which lots of comments / “annotations” where i’m explaining what what does and how to add additional planes etc :slight_smile:

Where did you get the avionics (guages and stuff)?

Hey @VenomXNL,

Great work, but is there a way to just implement this system to every single plane on the server (including addons) without a lot of hassle? (I don’t need them to be too realistic they are just basic passenger planes )

Yes there is actually :slight_smile:

HOWEVER: Define “Just Basic Passenger Planes” :wink:

Because as you might have found out already (or not), there are several classes (and flight ‘behavior’) linked to ‘sizes’ of planes.

So if it’s something like a shamal kind of plane (also passenger plane :wink: ), you can for example easily change this line:

if EntityModel == GetHashKey('shamal') then

to

if EntityModel == GetHashKey('shamal')  or EntityModel == GetHashKey('YourPlaneName') then

And this will instantly activate/use all the shamal settings (and expected flight behavior) to the plane you’ve added.

If you for example want it to behave more like a 747 type of plane, you change the line:

if EntityModel == GetHashKey('jet') then

to

if EntityModel == GetHashKey('jet') or EntityModel == GetHashKey('YourPlaneName') then

And your new plane will be considered a commercial jet.

And what if you want to add multiples at once? Well simple:

if EntityModel == GetHashKey('jet') or EntityModel == GetHashKey('YourPlaneName1') or EntityModel == GetHashKey('YourPlaneName2') or EntityModel == GetHashKey('YourPlaneName3') or EntityModel == GetHashKey('YourPlaneName4') or EntityModel == GetHashKey('YourPlaneName5') or EntityModel == GetHashKey('YourPlaneName6') then

I guess you’ll get the point :wink:

DO NOTE:
The JET for example is expected to fly “VERY” high (for realism), those flights are AWESOME to do and enjoy the scenic view. However it might be a bit ‘to much’ depending on what kind of routes you’re planning to do (or allow) on your server.
(Mentioning this because you said it doesn’t have to be super realistic :wink:

Before you (or others) ask:
Q: “Is there a way to let it automatically add new planes without ANY effort?
A: Nope, that is simply not possible either. The script will need to know what variables (values) to use/trigger on what models. And because several vehicle types (including land and water) will respond to certain calls/checks made in the script, it’s just impossible to ‘auto add’ them all.

But honestly: I guess I’ve made it SUPER simple for other users to add new planes :slight_smile: They barely have to script anything (you can’t even call that small edit ‘scripting’ i suppose :slight_smile: ).

I hope i explained it well enough, Unfortunately I’m no longer able to help, assist or to test with codes beyond what i’m doing here. I no longer have my FiveM Server running (nor did I kept my own framework or the database).

For what I can see now, I’m not planning to return either (in regards of FiveM development that is). I will still try to help where (and when) I can, but as you can imagine my resources are a bit limited in regards to that :slight_smile:

Regards,

2 Likes

My friends can hear it but i cant and i dont know if its my files can you please help me?

Really nice script just tried it out for some days and im loving it.

I am not the best man to code so maybe you can help me.
i want to make a webhook so i can see when the players make flying mistakes so i can give them a warning.

Sorry I personally haven’t worked with webhooks for FiveM and the framework so i don’t know if and how it’s implemented. However if you’re writing in C# it should be “relatively simple” to make up something like it though. Do keep in mind though that you then also need to make a ‘server protocol’ and a website-side of it to read/process the data.

I have done such things a few times for other games where i made my own multiplayer mods (like fallout 3 and fallout new vegas), but there i used my own (external running along with the game) .exe/executable which read the data either from memory of from file (which got exported by an additional game script/mod). in which the external server .exe then ‘streamed it’ to the website part.

But that’s all i can (briefly) say or point at at the moment, since i’ve never done or tried something like this for FiveM because i quite early in my FiveM server project had to abandon it already due to RL things catching up quickly suddenly :slight_smile:

Hope this reply is a bit useful to you though.

Man, This Job, so f*cking fantastic, i love you for now for this release, MY GOD, you save my day, my week, my month, brilliant open source Job my friend, FREAKING AMAZING JOB, OMG. hahaha

I made some third part codes for VRP server and work awesome, like a half complete system for pilot job, a hobbie for casual pilots and a “simulator” for begginers, haha, you really save my time and my happyness! Thank you! If you want to know what i do with your code i can post my printscreens or videos for you, maybe. See you soon :smiley:

That’s all completely explained in the source code with LOTS of comments :slight_smile:

I’ve also explained it a few times in this thread, so you should be able to find additional information on how to do it :slight_smile:

Well thank you for your super enthusiastic messages haha :slight_smile: highly appreciated :slight_smile:

And of course if you want to ‘show off’/showcase how your ‘twist’ to the project has turned out you’re more than welcome to post some vid’s and/or screenshots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey dude, you are welcome to watch this preview of my system… i have spend 4 days to do that and i dont have finished the most part of this all as you can see (sorry for the km/h speedometer xD i forgot this)… sorry for my bad english in video and for dont have voice, its 3 am in Brasil and i cant speak anymore at this time if i wanna to stay at home, haha… One more time, Thank you for the free source and sorry if you dont like my modifications :S haha.

Im relatively new in FiveM dev, then in 4 days i think have made grandful progress… For this project i’m creating a job and a hobbie for my players using some ready scripts, modifying and creating some codes for it ! enjoy :smiley: https://youtu.be/yKcvOG6By9E

OBS: At the final of video i try to write “Thank you man, you help me a lot, love you”, im tired, sorry, haha

1 Like

Thanks man, looks like a very nicely compiled and designed server :slight_smile:

Very interesting concept, and definitely glad that the TCAS system could have such a nice additional value for your great project :smiley:

I wanted to say something about the speedometer (i read over it the first time), but You already mentioned it haha :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about the English, i could very well understand what you meant :slight_smile:

I do btw like the modifications you made and put together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing Bro! :smiley: Appreciated

1 Like