[Release] xnArena

This is awesome, is there anyway of making the same track outside without the stands? I really want to replicate Cleetus McFarland’s Freedom Factory.

sorry your having trouble with it, although it feels kinda good not being alone. I am starting to think it has something to do with my computer, another person on the server said they did not notice anything wrong. I been thinking about moving the teleporter around maybe that will fix it.

Really cool. nice work

Really cool script. Good work - very unique idea.

Hey great work on this script! Do you mind if I use parts of the script for your screens lighting and teleports in another free release for an arena?

Go ahead. Just make sure you credit me. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks! Your work is like 1000 times better than anything I could do, appreciate it :slight_smile:

Hi, I have cayo perico enabled on my server and was wondering if there is any way to move the arena? Because it is very close to cayo and sometimes you fly into it when trying to get to cayo perico.

Ask Rockstar to move it

2 Likes

thank you for the reaction, I already feared this. Still very nice resource en havent had any bugs yet!

There is an IPL loader inside the teleports and the IPL is not supposed to be loaded for the player who has not took the elevator. Did you changed the way someone gets into it?

I did not change anything, but the issue only happens when you have gone in the elevator, so it loads but doesnt go away if you go back with the elevator

im not sure if you take requests, or would even be willing to teach me how to do it, but you are literally the only creator who has been able to do what i want to! i cant find anyone else who has been able to create a custom interior to the arena. all ive wanted for so long is an indor motocross track inside the area, would you ever consider doing that?

Doesnt seem to be working anymore
wont load in a fivem server