[Release] The Ultimate Vest Script for FiveM

com-video-to-gif%20(1)
Hello everyone,
Back at it again with another release. Today I bring you the best vest script on the forums.
My Script brings very options for the user and many configurations.

Overview
This script provides three types of armour Light, Medium, Heavy,
each has their own configurable value of armour and time it takes to put on. Each time you take an armour out a cooldown takes effect and you will have to wait till it is over to use another armour.

For light armour you can take it our anywhere but it only gives 25 %. For medium and heavy you have to take it out from a car and it takes much longer to put on. Medium gives you 50% and heavy gives you 75%.

When you have the armour in your hand you can do 4 things.

You can hit E to use the armour.

You can hit G to give the armour to the closest person to you.

You can drop the armour on the ground by hitting 7, when on the ground if near it you can use it or give it to someone

You can hit H to cancel the event and delete the armour

When giving armour you the cooldown only affects the person that takes the armour out of the car. In addition, the script will identify you as had given the armour and with this, you can have different times to put the vest on. When you have the vest in your hands you have 2 mins ( can be changed ) to do something with the vest or it will delete its self ( in order to reduce server lag ).

Also, you can do /removevest to take the vest off and give it to someone else or delete it. When taking it off the vest bases itself on how much value it has. So if you had a heavy vest but it was shot and the value is now 60 then the vest will classify as a medium vest.

Use
To use the commands do /vest (type)
For light you can do /vest [light/Light/LIGHT/l/1]
For medium you can do /vest [medium/Medium/MEDIUM/m/2]
For heavy you can do /vest [heavy/Heavy/HEAVY/h/3]
Notes
To use this script to its best, it is suggested to have Progress Bar and Mythic Notifications
the parts that need this are commented out but can easily be replaced with other progress bar and notification scripts.

Download
[Vest] V1.0 Click Here
Full Video

Please leave a like and leave a comment on any issues or ideas for this or any new scripts.

CHANGE

This post will stay up but my props script has been discontinued so you will need to find another way to attach props to players should be an easy fix, no support will be given to this post anymore.

13 Likes

first

wait so can i get the script this time, im serious

1 Like

Yes Noah, you can have the script :joy:

Just fixed the files to trigger the right event if you downloaded it before this message redownload it

Great work overall.

1 Like

great job!

1 Like

Very Nice SCRIPT!

1 Like

Very well done. Compliments on the design, maybe make the animation different?

1 Like

Nice one !

1 Like

Anyway to set what vest to use, i use EUP, and dont want random players having police vest, thanks great script awesome job

how can i make it available to jobs only?

In the script I left a placeholder committed out for a job requirement. @Korek

That’s the best animation I could find if you can find a better one send it my way.

On line 219 in client.lua , change SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1), 9, 27, 5, 0) this is what the vest is when it is worn on you.

Awesome thanks

Awesome script :100:

1 Like

@PeterGreek Line 127 (client.lua) Have to change TriggerClientEvent by TriggerEvent, and after that for me its not working.
For now i have change the line 330 of XP-Prop client to trigger XP:attachitem (was attachItemPerm) so now when i type /vest 1 i have the light vest in hand but no anim and the player dont put in (iam stuck in the times loop line 141 of client X-vest) for me the problem is line 144 i dont found the var attachedPropPerm.

edit : Ok found it (have to add an event to send the prop between XP-Prop and X-Vest, now i put the vest but keep it in hands, i continue to correct your amazing work and send it to you when it works

edit2 : Ok now all is working, just the part where you give the vest to someone isn’t cause in what you give we haven’t this event : ARPF:givevesttoserver dont found it on your ARPF framework (github outdated ?) if you can send it to me (the event not the framework :wink: )
what i did on your script to make it work : resources.zip (11.9 KB)

The script works as a stand-alone except for the x-props. The name ARPF was just there when I was making it.

Also I have not been able to test this version out since I made this version when I was on vacation and had no test server.

1 Like