[Release] Wraith ARS 2X | Police radar and plate reader [v1.3.1]

For All You LSPDFR players this wont work with the Single Player But This Mod Will https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/scripts/38133-prowler-radar/

Where can i get support for this resource? I have got custom plates in our server and I am trying to change the display on the reader to match the custom tags we have. I tried to replace the PNG files in the UI > plates folder but it didnt work.

try typing ā€œ/reset_radar_dataā€ in the text chat and close fivem and re open it.

1 Like

Great script.

The vehicles I have are set as emergency vehicles in the config but it still wonā€™t let me open the remote on any of them?

Could you please add a system for the management of the ALPR bolo plates. Like being able to pull up a list of active plates and edit them.

Thank you, this worked for me. I have had this issue for over 3 months and couldnā€™t use the radar.

1 Like

when I do /radar the remote pops up but, when I press toggle radar or toggle plate reader nothing pops upā€¦

Anyone else have an issue where certain players donā€™t receive speed values on the radar? It has the Patrol Speed showing up just fine but no cars (AI or Players) show up for some reason. Doing a /reset_radar_data & restart usually fixes it for a minute or so and then it stops working again.

Is there a way with this radar to implement a /flagplate and /platerun command? And with the flagplate command if the scanner does read it, a pop up showing such?

How does one change the plates?

My now redundant suggestion :)

For the event ā€œwk:onPlateScannedā€ could I recommend passing an additional argument to determine if the driver of the scanned vehicleā€™s driver is a local/ai, a player, or empty? Could be useful when checking databases for bolos or warrants, if the driver is an ai it would theoretically be unnecessary to check a database for bolos / warrants.

For example:

server.lua (argument ā€œaiā€ should only be true if the current driver is not a player)

RegisterNetEvent('wk:onPlateScanned')
AddEventHandler('wk:onPlateScanned', function(cam, plate, index, ai)
    if ai then return end -- We can stop worrying about the scan if the vehicle is not driven by a player.
    SearchPlate(source, plate)
end)

function SearchPlate(id, plate)
    local data = nil
    -- Do database lookup for the plate, and its possible flags. Then set variable data to that information.
    TriggerClientEvent('script:PlateResults', id, data)
end

client.lua

RegisterNetEvent('script:PlateResults')
AddEventHandler('script:PlateResults', function(data)
    -- Do something after we get the data back depending on the vehicles flags.
end)

EDIT:

After looking into the code, I have realized this is already a feature. Youā€™ve just got to enable ā€œCONFIG.use_sonorancadā€ whether you are using it or not for resources like this. This will then only send those events if a player is driving or had previously drove that vehicle.

how does one make it possible to when you set the bolo plate to make it server wide and not just client sided

is there a way to make active warrants or stolen cars pop up without me manualy locking a plate? i get a message all the time in game of unregistered vehicle but was wondering if i could add other auto flags to show up.

Im currently havin a problem where when i hit toggle display the radar display wont show.

can you completely disable the plate reader if you donā€™t want it to be used?

The UI wont open for me when i click F5

1 Like

Opened for me the first time now it wonā€™t open for me.

It wont start for me, the ā€œLā€ text comes up, but when i press F5, nothing comes up, havent changed anything in the config, the only thing that comes up in the F8 menu is this (nothing in console)

Hey this is not working for like 3 of my members does anyone know how to fix it?