[Release] Wraith ARS 2X | Police radar and plate reader [v1.3.1]

@WolfKnight179 :smirk:

1 Like

Amazing script :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Probably the speed is set on MPH is there any chance to set it on KMH ?

I might love you

1 Like

Itā€™s in the config

You can change it in-game as well by hitting the ā€œMenuā€ button on the remote (Open with F5) a few times until you reach the Unit setting. USA = MPH, INT = KMH

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting for so long and this holds up to the expectations, itā€™s insane. Amazing script and insanely well made.

1 Like

i didnā€™t spot it, but thank you a lot

Thats so nice! Great job!

1 Like

holy jesus! i am blown away at how much work was put into this, not only itā€™s purpose but itā€™s functionality and featuresā€¦ you sir are amazing I look forward to seeing more of your work.

1 Like

Hands down this is the absolute BEST radar script ever to come out. Very well done!

1 Like

This looks absolutely amazing guys great job putting this in my server and changing out the old one first thing tomorrow <3

1 Like

This is simply amazing. Awesome.

Thanks for making this public for everyone to use.

1 Like

Very nice! The only thing I canā€™t figure out is how to get the speeds that were locked to clear but I will figure it out soon enough. GREAT JOB GREAT RESOURCE!

Hello WolfKnight.
Can it be set from km/h to mph?

You can change the ā€œUni tSā€ setting in the operator menu, USA = MPH, INT = KM/H

Tnx.
I just have one more question. Can you lock the speed to 50 KM/H?
And can you link the PDF file?

I have the same question, can I set a minimum speed?

@Casper_Pedersen1 @electrotelco
You need to change the fast speed limit option, itā€™s the operator menu option directly after the fast lock option. And the PDF file is already linked in the main post.

@WolfKnight179
Why canā€™t we print a file? (PDF)

Iā€™ve just updated the PDF to allow printing, sorry about that!